General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i didn't even realise they were playing, i should really keep more of an eye on what they're doing! but they're looking strong for the playoffs

2. Janey

Janey New Member

Nothing to do with happiness or enthusiasm but i don't have a clue where to post this:
    I'm not going to an interview or to Florida due to cancellation of the programme I applied to. :'(

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm soo sorry for you Janey!!

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

wowee
    that sucks

how come its been cancelled :( :(

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG thats rubbish, that's so unfair!

Why has it been cancelled?

6. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Me too, being a Donny fan it was a good result.

Janey, that's not good at all, how comes it cancelled?

7. Janey

Janey New Member

For some reason or the other (I'm not sure anymore, I've been in a haze after the call) the University of Central Florida has cancelled the courses that were a part of the J1A. Or so I was told. There are a few people in the forums who have applied for it and havent heard anything like that and people who have even been accepted. So I don't know anymore.. :-[ All I know is that I don't have an interview in 5 days and there's no way I'm working in WDW anytime soon (or maybe ever). This sucks so bad! :'(

In a way I sort of hope that I would have got to go to the interview and then be rejected 'cause that way I would have known I'm not the person they're looking. Now I might never know.. :( The worst part is that I already started to feel like I'm really, really good friends with you all and now I don't get to spend time with you. :'(

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awwwww :'( :'( :'(

Dont worry about it, you are a great friend too. I cannot believe what has happened, it is a travesty, it is so unfair. Im very annoyed about it.

You will meet us all one day! ;D

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that sucks hard!

10. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

sorry to hear janey. believe me it all works out. I got rejected and now im off to camp! hard ot hear right now but you will get there. besides you cant get rid of us :D

11. Janey

Janey New Member

Aaww, thanks guys! I feel already much better, thanks to you all! I even started to think I might save some money and fly to US to see you all. Oh, and the WDW. ;D

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

oh janey i'm sorry

<hugs lots>

I hope you're okay, fate works in funny ways, it will all work out somehow!

Come see us in the Sunshine State =)

13. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I know how that feels, I applied a while ago for a new program on an H2B visa, had an interview and then Disney couldn't get visas for us so we couldn't go :-( But it will be ok, something even better will come along xxx

14. Janey

Janey New Member

Okay, I'm off to Milan! :) See you Wednesday.

15. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Why don't you apply for CRP in August? :)

16. Janey

Janey New Member

Because I'm from Finland, I'm not eligible for CRP. :(

Ooh and Milan was FANTASTIC!!! ♥ Go there if you ever have a chance! Sooo pretty, loads of shops, culture and amazing restaurants. Love it!

17. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

mmmm I'd absolutely loooooove to go to Milan, even just to oogle at all the pretty shops and dresses!!

18. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

same! And that fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Italian Leather mmmmmm!

19. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm happy.
    I passed my exams from Christmas :D - I really thought I'd failed the Chemistry-type one, but I managed to get a 3rd class - and with the coursework, a 2-2 in the module :D
    And I got a 2-1 in the other one :)

xx

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

woop woop well done katie!