General enthusiasm/happiness thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i think if anyone's gonna get close janey, it'd probably be you!

2. My dissertation is complete, bound and handed in :D

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Woo Well done!

Lots of exciting stuff going on with people

I got an e-mail today from michelle at yummy jobs saying that my Visa petition should be with me very soon, along with a set of instructions and the number to ring to make my appointment!

Thats very exciting for meee

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!

4. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Sorry to bring everybody down lol but I'm feeling sorry 4 myself! I'm really ill :( and am at work :( til midnight :(

5. Janey

Janey New Member

Michelle, so cool!! Superexcited for you!! :) :) :)

Dan, so sorry for you!! When you get home, rest and drink a lot of warm fluids.. Hope you feel better soon!

6. Janey

Janey New Member

Haha, you're probably right. :D

7. Janey

Janey New Member

Omg, this is way too funny!! I just took a test in Facebook called "What kind of Disney Cast Member are you?" and the result was Operational Cast Member. Nothing funny there but on the photo of an OCM is our Louisa!! :D

8. yes I noticed that too!!!!!!!! Wonder if she knows ???

9. Janey

Janey New Member

Yeah she does, Helen just told her yesterday. :D

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

11. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I have 5 shifts to go at work then off to Floridaaa :D just for a holiday, then go back in Sept for a whoole year! Exciting but unnerving!

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm three days/one shift at work away from going to London to meet Sarah and Charlotte (from these forums!) who I'm flying with to Florida in August!!!!!! :O ;D

13. I went to see Wicked in London yesterday to see one of Kerry Ellis' last performances as Elphaba, the sun is shining and I have only 4 exams before I finish my degree woop woop!!

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

3 weeks from today i'll have finished my last exam :D can't wait until then really, although i have to hehe

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Ohh was Wicked good? Sarah and I are going to see it on Monday night! I've never been to a musical before, I'm super excited! :eek:

16. It's AMAZING!!!
    And the person singing next week is from the Lion King show! I saw Kerry Ellis as Elphaba who has a stunning voice!!!
    The story is so good and explains things that you wouldn't think needed explaining from the original film. I would go and see it again and again and not get bored of the musical scores. 'Defining Gravity' made me cry. There is so much emotion in it!
    Let us all know what you think of it :)

17. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I loved Wicked too!
    I saw it twice in 6 months - once with friends, and once with my mum - and Adam Garcia as Fiyero both times! (sigh..... :))

But my fav musical is Phantom of the Opera - although Les Mis, Evita and the Lion King are all awesome as well!
    xx

18. header

header New Member

I have only 8 shifts left at work!!!! About 33 days until I leave for FLORIDA!

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I've just got back from London, after getting my visa this morning

had to be one of the most boring experiences of my life

!! haha

33 days!

20. As long as Kerry Ellis is Elphie i don't really care lol I want them to release a UK soundtrack but they haven't.