For the love of Music!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Mar 2, 2009.

1. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

OMG!!! GREEN DAY!!! they played here in mty years ago and i couldnt get tickets!!! yeeees! will def go this time!

hahaha no! what i meant is that i started listening to them at 11, but i saw their show when i was... 15? anyway! also saw good charlotte a few years ago! awesome! first row and i got an air kiss from Joel!!! **swoon** hahaha also, not very proud of this, but whatever! was just a misunderstood kid back then! ::) hahaha went to an avril lavigne concert, again, managed to get front row and i actually TOUCHED HER!!!

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i managed to give jordan from NFG my band's CD in the middle of a song...i still love those guys so i'm not ashamed at all!

3. Janey

Janey New Member

Oh Lord, I've fell in love!! The American Idol finalist Adam Lambert is A GOD!! ♥ ♥ ♥ There isn't a music genre in the world he can't pull off. Amazing talent and there's NO WAY anyone's gonna beat him..

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

this topic just sunk to a new low...american idol?!? ;) although i've gotta admit i do love the clarkson so i can't completely bad mouth the show

5. Janey

Janey New Member

For the love of music

Aaaww, thank Matt. ;D I know that I have completely rubbish taste in music (among other things :D) but then again.. I don't really care. :D And can you honestly say you don't like David Cook?!?! :eek: Mmm.. David. :p;)

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

heh don't you worry, i never refer to anyone's music taste as rubbish, everyone's different. and who couldn't like david cook?!? he's hot stuff! haha ;)

[​IMG]

7. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Re: For the love of music

your taste in hockey players sure isn't rubbish ;)

yes, yes he is... I haven't listened to him post-Idol but the few times I flipped to the show while he was on it, I did think he had quite the voice.

8. Janey

Janey New Member

Well, I've been told that we should always support all things Finnish. ;D

I highly recommend listening to his album, he hasn't really changed his style from the show at all.. ♥

9. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I was never told that... but you know full well that I don't need to be told that ;)

And I love how your counters switch between countdowns to Britney Spears and Metallica with Linkin Park. Yay for musical diversity!

10. Janey

Janey New Member

Guess it's just a Finnish thing.. :D since there's only 5 million of us we need to support each other. ;D

Yeah, that pretty much describes me. My iTunes can easily hop from Britney to Metallica to Disney music. :D