For the love of Music!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Mar 2, 2009.

1. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

ooooh! anarky boy! count me in for the offspring! :D LOVE THEM! what date is it again?

2. lucy_elizondo88

also! if anyones interested to know... Coldplay's gonna be in florida TWICE this summer.. on may 15 and aug 9! cant believe i wont be able to go to either!!! :mad: they're one of my favorite bands!!!

3. arron87

arron87 New Member

I was looking at house of blues and hard rock live for when i arrive but there arent any announced yet as far as september.

Ahh Offspring would be fun to see! How come you cant see Coldplay Lucy? or do you leave early August?

4. lucy_elizondo88

yeah arron i leave on the 7th! i'm dreading it already haha and im not even in orlando yet! hahaha

love coldplay! i'll have to see them some other time i guess

but yeah! offspring will be a blast!! :D ;D

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm missing out on warped tour 2009 by a few weeks, so i'm definately up for that bro! hopefully NFG will play in orlando once or twice during the year, and if they bring the likes of set your goals and fireworks (like they're doing at the mo) i'm so in it's unbelievable :D

oh and an electric kit could be quite a good idea! hadn't thought about it

6. arron87

arron87 New Member

Yeah set your goals supported NFG back then, they seem to play with each other a lot so that would be cool to see them again!

I wanted to see Warped tour last time but id only been there like a few weeks so it came round too quick for me! But 2010 is a definate for me! ;D

7. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

The Offspring are playing on the 16th of July

I'm leaving on the 7th August too. Though lucky for me I don't like Coldplay, just not my style.

8. lucy_elizondo88

oooh! i love em! dont really have a style tho... can basically listen to everything, depending on my mood of course! as in everything from backstreet boys to heavy metal ;)haha well... everything except northern mexico folk music... oh dear god! please no! :-X :-X

anyway! whens the warped tour?!

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

24th July, 4 days before i arrive!!!
    that's in orlando, but there's a few other fl dates

10. lucy_elizondo88

aw no way matt! cant u get here a few days before?!

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

afraid i already booked my flights and that, and i'll just wait for next year, make it more exciting!

12. lucy_elizondo88

hahahah yeah! that way u'll get to go out with a bang! :D

anyway! did everybody hear Blink182 got back together?! so EXCITED!!!! they might tour in the summer too!! yes!! hope i get to see them in florida!

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

a blink show would be pretty much as sweet as it can get

14. lucy_elizondo88

can't get any sweeter right!? :D
    they were my first ever concert! have u ever been to any of their shows? amazing!!! i think they're a lot better live!

15. Janey

Janey New Member

Hahaha... I can't help but laugh. Earlier this year I made major arrangements with my friend to buy tickets to Britney Spears concert in London. Thanks to the poor state of the pound sterling we got the tickets on a really good price. Today I found out that Britney's coming to Finland as well. :D :D :D Although, it is sooooo much cooler to go to London to see her. ;)

16. lucy_elizondo88

hahaha cool Janey! i've read britney's circus tour has been extremely crazy! hahaha sounds fun! u'll have to tell us all about it! ;)

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've never seen them live, the tickets sold out before i could get my hands on them the last time they came to cardiff. i'd love to see them though, i mean i don't listen to them that much but they're like one of those bands that takes me back to when i first got into pop-punk (and rock, for that matter) at like 13/14

18. lucy_elizondo88

hahaha likewise! reminds me of when i was in the fourth grade! obviously back then i didn't understand what they were singing about! haha funny to think of little 11 year old me "rocking out" to them hahaha ;D

19. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

That makes me feel so old lol I saw them when I was... hmmm... 16? Ya I think 16. That was a long time ago, but I think they put on a good show lol At the time I mainly went to that festival to see Good Charlotte.

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

green day august 5th amway arena. hellz yeah!

although i'm not exactly a fan of their new song...