FEb 28th!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

I reakon its the one in covent garden?
    99% but dont hold me to that? lol
    Kel xx ;D

2. josie

josie New Member

theres a TGIs at piccidilly circus..... direct train from hammersmith.....its just outside the station and across the road! down the road from leicester square as well so plenty of places there to go as well!

Jo

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

*waves @ Sam*...I hope... ;D

4. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

so maybe its either piccadilly circus or covent garden?? ??? Hey can just see loads of Disney wannabees wondering round all the TGI`s in London as there is about 8, maybe we should all dress up as Minnie Mouse make it more entertaining!! ;D

5. josie

josie New Member

the one at covent garden is actually at covent garden..... its quite a walk to get to from covent garden station

the one at leicester square, is at piccadilly circus. confusing i know. its opposite the trocerdero which is at piccadilly circus. but its called the leicester square one cos its on the road that joins leicester square with piccidilly!

6. kevinb6285

kevinb6285 New Member

Best of luck you guys on your interviews! I'm going out there on March 29th so not long for me! Any questions or any tips you want feel free to ask! juts email me or send me a message on this! Kevin :)