FEb 28th!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

i'm in the novotel on the 28th! It's going to be such a fab day!

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

23 days ladies and gents! :D The excitement I have right now is unbelievable!! help...I think i might need the loony bin soon.... :-\

Ellen xxx

3. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm stayin sat and sun night in holiday inn, get to go clubbing on sat night then! lol.

anyone else in holiday inn?

Bry

4. loops_li

loops_li New Member

HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!
    My interview is feb 28th! ;D I can't wait! How are you guys gettin down to London? cos we have to be there so early!
    Lianne
    xxxxx :D

5. helen

helen New Member

Hey Lianne,

Most people are traveling the night b4 because it's a early start got to be there by 8.30am!!
    It just depends how far from London you live.
    Not long to wait now tho.

Helen x :)

6. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey,

Am not staying over weekend now, am in the holiday inn on the sunday and monday night. anyone else there?

Bry

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Is the holiday inn far from the novotel!?

***la la la ....excitement excitement!***

Ellen xxx :D

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

The Holiday Inn is about a ten minute walk from The Novotel. Not too far!!

9. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Staying at a random travel lodge about 2 miles from hammersmith, although let me know if anything gets worked out for meeting up ;D

10. belle1980

belle1980 New Member

when did you lot actually apply ;)

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I applied in October, had a phone interview within a week and found out about 2 1/2 weeks after that that I'd made it to this round of interviews....quite a lot of waiting around, but definitely worth it I think! :D

Ellen xxx

12. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi ellen..

im sure you already know....i applied way back in october too..feels like ages ago!!and ive been on these boards ever since!!! it just seems like all these people have come from nowhere!! which is cool,the more the merrier :)

im feeling quite sick and nervous today this time in 2 weeks the interview will be over,and then the worst part of the whole process will begin..the waitin!!! :-[ do you know how long it is until we get our yellow cards through?

love stephxxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Steph sorry to gatecrash the thread!
    The yellow cards arrived for us Glasgow lot exactly a week after the interview. I think for the London lot they got theres the same day as us - so poor things had had to wait longer. Sara will tell u how long...

I think Dru and Julie did the yellow cards b4 they left the country cos they are posted from london (think yummy send them out) - so i guess expect anything from 5 days to 2 weeks.

Good luck u guys!

xxx

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

Im in on the 28th!
    Very excited - and very nervous - but who isnt?
    Kel xx
    ;D

15. disney_dreamer

ok just wanted to know whose definatley coming out on sunday nite,cause if theres alot of us will we need to book?

xxx :)

16. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

HI, I`m hopng i`m doing this right have had a bit of trouble joining the conversations on this site, I at the interviews on Monday and have been talking to steph about everyone meeting on Sunday night, was hoping to meet up with everybody too? ;D

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I'll definately be there on the sunday night, getting to the novotel at around 4, so let me know what time everyone is meeting! It's v difficult arranging summit like this isn't it! Not long now!!!! ;D

Lianne

xxxx

18. disney_dreamer

hey sparky..(this is sam i hope! ???)

you made it onto the boards so we can talk here now :)
    speak to you soon
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

19. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

Hey,
    yup its me I have just emailed you back on your personal one but yeah I suddenly gained the intellect to work a computer system!!

20. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

Hi, can anyone tell me what TGI Fridays you are arranging to meet at as I`m not very London wise!! is it one in Hammersmith?? ???