FEb 28th!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i think it was slated (as many eddie murphy films seem to be lately!) but i think fans of disney and the ride will enjoy it...plus you get to find out who the guy hanging from the ceiling is!!

Ellen xxxx

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I saw the set from it when i was there last feb and it looked really cool! But I'll have to watch the movie and see! ;D Are there many scenes that you can see from the ride Ellen?
    Charlotte x

3. emma

emma New Member

hi charlotte and ellen!
    yr fellow feb 28th person is bak! i had a ball in london this weekend...oh my lord that topshop on oxford street is the mothership of all topshops! i was in shopping heaven...sat next to jonathan ross in selfridges too which was cool lol! his wifes hair is just bizzare!! i spent way tooo long in the disney shop and speant uneccesary money at the lion king show on merchandise but oh well it was birthday! and harrods!!! wow i never felt so poverty stricken in all my life! i kept my eye out for suits getting reely excited about the interview all the time!! yikes 27 days!

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Harrods is the kind of place where you need to look like you belong, but if you've never been there before and don't know where to go, it's a bit hard!!

Glad you had a good time Emma...I'm not too big a fan of the Oxford Street Topshop...the size of it really intimidates me...there's just too much in there!!

Going back to the haunted mansion chat, there are a few things that look like the ride...the exterior of the house I think is based around the DisneyLand CA Haunted Mansion (colonial Old Orleans like), but the corridors and the ballroom and the graveyard all look like the ride...it's really cool!! The ride still always manages to scare me tho...especially going backwards through all the doors that bang and knock! ooh, Madame Leota is in it too...the woman inside the crystal ball with all the instruments flying around....it's all like that in the film! :D

Ellen xxx

5. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Haunted Mansion was pretty much slated by the critics, I suppose after Pirates of the Caribbean they were expecting something really special but were disappointed.

I havent seen it, it was on when i flew home from florida but i had some books instead to read!!

My latest disney obsessive thing is listening to radio stations on live365.com with songs from the parks on it!! I'm getting a bit obsessed i think, hope my impetus on this programme doesnt show at other job interviews i have coming up!!

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Wow!! i'm going to check that out! :D

Ellen xxx

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

um, how do you find the songs?? I don't know what to search for!! ::)

Ellen xxx

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks to Paul, I found it...it's SO COOL! :D everyone should listen!! :D

http://xs-space.com/SR/index.php

Just listened to 'Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow'!!! :D

Ellen xxx :D

9. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

HI, IVe just got my confirmation for interview in london on the 28th feb, am pretty excited about it all, really want to get the job my friend did it last year and had a ball.
    Sam

10. sparky81

sparky81 New Member

11. helen

helen New Member

Hey Sam,

Welcome to the boards, not long for us all to wait now.
    I think a few of us are meeting up for a few drinks the night b4 so let us know if you can make it.

See you soon.

Helen x :)

12. tiggercharlotte

Whooohooo! Another person to add to our list! If I can get this right, without (hopefully!) forgetting anyone, so far, our list for the 28th feb is like this!

Me
    Ellen
    Emma
    Steph
    Izzy
    Zanitta
    Paul
    Helen
    Sam
    Beccy
    Bry

Hooray! Getting nice and long!
    Definitely should meet up for a few drinks the night before- to calm our nerves!! ;)
    Charlotte x

13. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Charlotte, add my friend and housemate Beccy to that list. She's from Wales and is really sweet!

Good luck to all Feb 28th peeps, be sure to let us March 1sts know how it went!

Beth :-*

14. tiggercharlotte

Cool, thanks Beth!
    Charlotte x

15. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

you can add me to the list now as i'm up for 28th! Emailed Jason (again :p) and got a date.

See you all there!

Bry

16. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

hehe, they should put us all across from each other in one corridor, the disney halls. It would be like the two apartments in friends. You could just imagine us going back and forth.

17. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I know people are staying in various places, who's staying in the Novotel on the 27th??

OMG I can't wait! it's going to be the best day! :D

Ellen xxxx

18. tiggercharlotte

Me :p Hehe but I hope you knew that!
    Charlotte x

19. helen

helen New Member

Hiya,

I'm staying at the Novotel 27th and 28th.

See you all soon.

Helen. ;D ;D

20. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I'm at novotel for the 27th and 28th too ;D