FEb 28th!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I think they aim to finish at about 6.30pm but may run over...I'm sure Sara said she specifically asked to be interviewed early on so she could get home!

Ellen x

2. helen

helen New Member

Thanks for that Ellen, I thought Sara mentioned something in a earlier post.
    Helen x

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thats trure, as sara lived quite far away she emailed yummy and asked to be interviewed early - it worked, she was the first one up!!

The last interview was at 6.15 but when i interview at 12.30 they were already running late, so be prepared to be there late, especially if you live close to London as thos epeople tend to interview last!!

Good luck to all of you!!!

Michelle xx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

oh no....looks like I'll be last then! ::)

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

You may be quote near the end ellen!!! Although I do live pretty close to london and ended up being interviewd quite early which i dont really understand!?!? Maybe they had a cancellation and shunted me forward a good few hours!!! Who knows!?!?

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

emma - you're so lucky to be going to see the lion king, its absolutley amazing. i went in september. my dance teacher and i were at the royal ballet school for a course and decided to see it. its the best show ive ever seen. - you're boyfriends so sweet to do that!

as he was right - highly appropriate!

xxx

7. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I'm on the 28th too! I'm coming down from uni in Chester though, so I've just booked a hostel room at Wake Up London, near paddington station. I figured it will be easier to go up the night before, grab the tube to check out where it is, and then I'll know when to jusmp on the tube the next day as we have to be there early.

Does anyone want to meet up the night before or something? as I said I'll be going up the night before so it would be nice. Is anyone else going to stay overnight? Wake Up London was a bargin, £16 a night. there are cheaper hostels out there, but as I don't know london at all I just wanted one near the station.

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Zanitta (cool name! :D)

there's a few of us staying on the Sunday night...some in Hammersmith, some elsewhere, and I think we've all kind of agreed to meet up to have dinner and/or a drink somewhere, so do come and join us! :D be cool to get to know you along with the rest of the gang! :D

ooh, I can't wait! :D I put on my suit this morning just to make sure it still looks ok! :D

Ellen xxxx

9. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

arrgh, I just got an email through the place I booked saying that they can't get me a room after all so now I have to find somewhere else! damn, I really can't afford to spend a lot staying somewhere. Heh, don't suppose anyone wants to share a room with me? (and yes, I realise as I say this I'm a weirdo who none of you have ever met!)

10. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

11. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Or else pair up with someone like you said. It's not as daft as it sounds- I've done it 3 times so far (the first time I'd met the girl before but the 2nd and 3rd I hadn't). They were all lovely, and I'm sharing a room with Ellen again before the interviews :D. Makes it much cheaper, and its fun as well! ;D
    Charlotte x

12. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

damn, I had just booked with novotel when I read your reply, still, with my lack of direction I suppose it's worth being right next to the interview place.

Well, if anyone wants to stay at novotel I have a standard room for the nights of the 27th and 28th (I'm staying until march 1st as I don't know when we finish), you're welcome to share for either one or both nights.

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Where have all my feb 28th homies gone?! :-\

Ellen xxxxxx :D

14. tiggercharlotte

Me!! I'm here- but you know that cos we're chatting on msn about how excited we both are! ;D Hehe! :D
    Charlotte x

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Ma-hu-sively excited!!! :D :D :D times a gazillion and goofy (me and my brother used to say that to mean 'a lot' when we were little!! :D)

damn having uni stuff now..I can't concentrate on anything!!

Ellen xxx

16. tiggercharlotte

Lol ditto! Who's supposed to be revising right now and isn't! ::) Hehe- all be over tomorrow and I can concentrate on the interview!!! ;D :D ;D
    Charlotte x

17. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I wish I had a milestone where I could think 'right-o, interview thinking now!'....umm, just dissertation all the way for me!! :'(

ooh, I never told anyone, I saw the Haunted Mansion the other night...it was so good!! :D I think it helps if you've been on the ride and can recognise the ghosts and the wallpaper and silly things like that (like the hitch hikers![wait, is that one word or two?]). I recommend it to all you ker-razy disney-ers out there! :D

Ellen xxx

18. tiggercharlotte

Cool. I wasn't sure about watching it- didn't it kind of get slated by the critics or am I making that up? I keep seeing it out on DVD/video, and thinking I really should watch that and find out what's it like, but I've never got round to it. Have to try it! :D
    Charlotte x

19. helen

helen New Member

Hey Charlotte, Ellen,

Just a question about what you guys were talking about, 'The Haunted Mansion'.
    I have been in the Haunted Mansion in Disney, fab! but hey all rides in Disney are fab, Is the Haunted Mansion a film too?? I haven't seen it if it is. Any good?

Helen x

20. tiggercharlotte

Yes, it is a film (with Eddie Murphy), but I haven't seen it yet, so I have no idea what its like! :D
    Charlotte x