Favourite Disney Characters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minnie-Jay 5, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

THE LITTLE MERMAID!! 

[​IMG]

ARIEL

"i WANNA BE WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE..."

[​IMG]

This is what I look like in the bath!! (well without the bikini top :eek:!! hee hee!!) ;D ;D

[​IMG]
    Oh and here's my man sitting next to me!!

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Me too....the end of The Little Mermaid always makes me well up when she has to say goodbye to her daddy! so sad....I don't wanna have to leave my daddy!! :'(

:D

Ellen xxx

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

To get married I mean...

4. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

heehee, scary but romantic thought! - getting married! you got it all planned already ellen?
    these characters are great! some i had forgotten about like Mushu - ooh, and Hades in hercules and his phrases 'I KNOW you know!' and 'hehe Love to but can't' my mum and auntie always make those comments! I also like the axe type creature in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas - does anyone know which other disney film that voice was in? i recognise it but have never been able to work it out!

keep them coming everyone!

jay xxx

5. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i've just had a look for you...the guy does the voice of daffy duck and yosemite sam for WB and has done a whole load of other voice over stuff...www.imdb.com can show you more! :D

Ellen xxx

6. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow they are so many characters it's hard to choose a few!
    for the guys i'd have to say john smith! do i have to explain why? hello?! hottest disney guy ever!? haha
    for girls i would say....ariel. i saw that movie like 3 times when it first came to theaters.
    for non-human probably the cheshire cat! he's so crazy!!! also all the characters from toy story! i love that movie! also the finding nemo characters are so cute!

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

SNOWWWWWWWWWWW WHITE!!!

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I just watched the little mermaid lol!

xxx

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Meeko! he's cool! n I really like Racoons neway! I was at this nature reserve one time on this Island called sanibel and this racoon momma came walkin past with 6 baby racoons! they were so cute I wanted to take one home!

Stitch is cool! but everyone thinks stitch is cool!

ummm fave girl character, ummm elastigirl she's hot! must be the tight suit! lol but no it's gotta be belle. oh I don't know! it's too hard to choose between all the characters!!

Oh oh oh! just remembered! aliens from toy story they truly rock!!!

10. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Buzz Lightyear, Tigger, Goofy, Mr. Incredible and Mike from Monsters Inc!!!!!

Ooooh Yeeeaaaaaaaa!!

Jase

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

how could i forget ARIEL!!! i tried to be JUST like her for many of years when that movie came out! :-[

12. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Donald I love you :D :D :D...
    His character is really great, isn't it?

13. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

@ french donald: what a surprise, man :-\

mike from monsters inc. is really cool.

14. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella .... :-* :-* :-* :-*

15. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Ariel !!!! and Donald ( he is adorable)

16. Anika

Anika New Member

Ariel! Definitely! She´s sooo cute´...  :-*

When the movie came out I was about nine years old and I loved it! (like the following movies, too...)
    But I think there´s no princess like her..she has a great personality, she´s both stubborn, wayward and strong, but also romantic and a little naive... I could always sympathize with her... :D

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Dumbo is my favourite he is soooooo cute and I use to have something in common with him (hence why my brother use to be mean to me and call me dumbo) but i had an operation to fix that when i was 12 but he is still my favourite!