Face to Face interviews 14th November LJMU

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by amy4904, Nov 1, 2011.

1. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Haha I know what you mean! :)
    At the moment I think im going to wear a black suit and then a black and white blouse.
    Does anyone actually know where the building is? I have a rough idea but not 100% sure.

2. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I am wearing black trousers, a blazer and a blouse. I went shopping today as well, I bought this dark orange blouse to wear for the interview. I don't really want to be keeping my outfit black and white.

The John Foster building is the building that is behind the Aldham Robarts LRC, across for the best western hotel. I think! :)

3. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Cool :) I went shopping last week and had no luck finding something to wear lol

Ahh right, I will just follow you then, I know the area a little bit but not sure which exact building it is. :D

4. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I went so many different shops trying to find a top that was smart but too smart, whether it looks nice and professional remains to be seen. If it doesn't look nice guess I'm wearing just black and white :D

I'm not a 100% positive that it is there but that's where I would of been walking if I was on my own haha.

5. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I have just looked on google maps and the John Foster Building is opposite the feathers hotel which is a best western. :)
    Happy i know where im going now lol
    Has anyone heard anything about how the other interviews went? Getting really nervous now!

6. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

It's like literally down the road and around the corner from the Philarmonic Hall, I had a little walk there as soon as I got the email to check it out. My friend who goes to JMU described it as "a bit like the TARDIS," I.e. bigger on the inside than on the outside. I can't really tell if I'm nervous or excited. I'll be wearing black pants, black shirt, black and white tie, and a pinstripe suit jacket, possibly going to accessorize it with a Disney pin, not sure yet?

7. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Ah guys it's tomorrow! The hotel I've booked is right around the corner, so is it cool if I just meet you all there? I don't want to risk getting lost lol trust me, I'll manage to do it!
    I'm so nervous/excited!
    Also, I'm glad it's not just me wearing a bit of colour.
    Anyway guys I have to leave to travel upto le Liverpool soon! So I look forward to meeting you all, and we can all be nervous together lol
    See you tomorrow!!!!
    Debs

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, mine is on Tuesday at Edge Hill!

9. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I like the idea of a disney pin! :)

Hope you have a safe journey. yeah im sure we will spot eachother when we arrive :)

Thanks, good luck for your interview on Tuesday.

Eek! im really excited and super nervous, im convinced im going to forget something lol
    Good luck to everyone and see you all tomorrow :)

10. MinnieAH

MinnieAH New Member

Sitting in my hotel room in Liverpool, so excited/nervous!! Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

11. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Good luck everyone!! I'll be the one in Wetherspoons with a bright red folder :) I'll probably leave Wetherspoons at 8.40ish just so I'm definitely there on time! Hopefully see some of you in the morning!! xx

12. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I will be there with a polka dot folder haha
    Strange to think that this time tomorrow it will be over and the waiting will begin again! :)

13. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I have a black folder. Yeah i agree we should leave Weatherspoons 8:40-8:45.

Scary times, ey! Good Luck to everyone :D

14. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

15. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

See you all soon! I'm the big guy in the suit with the green folder!

16. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Hey everyone! How did it go for you?! xx

17. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Hey, I think mine went well. Im juat,on the way home now :) It was almost an hour late but I had Tammy and she was lovely! it seemed to be really short but lasted about 20 mins :) Hope we find out soon!

18. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Hello, I think mine went really well too. I had Jill she was lovely and the girl I was with in the interview was very nice too. Yeah I didn't feel like I were in there very long at all, it felt like a general chat. Jill said that we should find out within a couple of weeks, yummy jobs said at the end of the month but hopefully it will be like next week or something.

Who did you have Amy?

Good Luck for the rest of the process guys, my fingers are crossed for all of us! It was lovely to finally meet you all too :D

19. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey guys glad it went well for you :) just a heads up, don't get excited that yummy will email early, they won't. i'm not sure if it's disney or yummy who are slow but either way it will take the full 3 weeks if not more unless they've suddenly got quick :)