Face to Face interviews 14th November LJMU

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by amy4904, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Hey everyone!
    Congrats to you all for getting Face to Face interviews!!
    I have mine in Liverpool on the 14th on November, so nervous!
    Anyone else on there??
    Good luck to you all!!
    Debs x

2. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Wait! God I'm so dim!!
    I'm at the same place as you guys!! EEP!
    I guess I'll see you all before the interview right??
    :D

3. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Congrats! Wow, where about in Ireland do you live? :)

Congrats! :) what uni do you go to?

I can't believe the interview is in 10 days time! Next week will go super quick!!
    Im super nervous but excited at the same time lol
    What is eveyone wearing? I havent been to many interviews so a bit unsure.

Laura

4. MinnieAH

MinnieAH New Member

Thanks, congrats to you too :) I'm from Dublin!

I know, I'm so nervous but can't wait! I think I'll just wear a smart dress and tights or black trousers and a smart top. Not really sure yet!

5. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Ooh I have always want to go to Dublin! :)

Yeah I was thinking trousers and a blouse maybe, definatly gonna have to go with flats though if I want to survive the day lol

Laura

6. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Congrats Deb.

I am looking forward to it but I'm so nervous as well, i kind of just want it over and done with so we can find out whether we have gotten on the program. I am thinking of wearing trousers, smart top, flats and maybe a blazer for the interview :D.

Do most of you live or at least know Liverpool? Maybe we could meet at Weatherspoons before the presentation?

7. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean. I need to do some more preperation for the interview!

I am from liverpool and live about 20 mins outside of town. Im up for meeting before and then we could all go in together :)
    I think the closest one would be by lime street maybe, where would be best for everyone?

8. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yeah the one on the corner by Lime Street would be good :) We have to leave time to walk up to the campus for 9.30. Shall we say 8.30 to meet or do you think that's too early/late? Everyone should put their facebook pages on here so we can see who we're looking for in there haha :D mine is www.facebook.com/amy4904 xxx

9. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Wow Dublin!! That's awesome!

Thanks for replying everyone, made me feel a bit less nervous now! :)

I was gonna wear black trousers, a shirt and a blazer I think, smart but nice too! I think we've all got the right idea for what to wear. Flats is a good idea for me, seeing as I'm already 5 11"!! lol

I go to University of Wales, Newport and I'm studying Animation, 2nd year!! So I have no idea about Liverpool Uni or the city!!
    It would love to meet you all before hand if that's cool!

I think adding on facebook is an awesome idea - http://www.facebook.com/deborah.j.price

I've added you Amy, if that's okay!

Debs xxx

10. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yeah of course that's ok :)
    Everyone else add me too! xx

11. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Weatherspoons is right near lime street station across from St. Johns market. Plus it isn't too far from the John Foster building. I don't mind where we meet to be honest.

Half 8 would be perfect for me because I arrive at lime street at half 8 anyway. My facebook is www.facebook.com/shaunahandley.

:D

12. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Yeah I think that will be a good time as it isnt fat to walk :)

Im just on my way home from work so I will add my facebook link when im on my laptop.

I know what you mean deboona, im like 5 8 so I never wear heels in the day lol

13. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Im 5ft7in and I dont even wear heels on a night out because pretty much most of my friends are tiny so I dont want to tower over them more by wearing heels haha ;D

14. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Ah you should totally wear heels on a night out, guys notice you more!!
    I hope I can meet you all at the Spoons at half 8, I'm not sure which hotel I'm kipping at yet but I will keep you posted!
    I may just have to meet you at 9 at the Uni, but it was an awesome idea :)

15. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Awww never mind :( So who is up for Wetherspoons, 8.30am? I am :D xx

16. MinnieAH

MinnieAH New Member

17. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Ohh ok, just let us know :D
    I've added you on facebook as well by the way xx

18. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I'm definitely up for meeting at Weatherspoons at half 8 next Monday :)

Ive added you as well Minnie.

19. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

20. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I've just been out to get something to wear for the interview. Got a black jacket and a blouse style top. I'm not keen haha, I'm not looking forward to wearing it tbh. Don't like looking too formal haha but anything for Disney!!
    What has everyone else got to wear?