F2F Interview!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by leomgray, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bacondoublecheese

bacondoublecheese New Member

I got a rejection email. I suppose that's okay. I had something else lined up anyway, I was just using this as a backup. Plus, I've been before. I would love to go again, but there are limited places, and the time I had can never be replicated. To all of those who do go, have a great time, although you won't really have to try.

As for me, it looks like I'll be soccer coaching throughout the USA for the summer. If my travels take me to Disney World, I will definitely come by.

2. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Ive got a Face to Face interview...Friday 19th Nov in Waterloo!!!

I had my phone interview and they told me there and then that I had a final interview. I'm officially the last UK person to get to the final interview stage!!!

I am soo excited!!!

love xxx

ps. if you can dream it, you can do it!

3. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

I've got a F2F in Birmingham on November 18th.

Scared much? Hell yes :) but I am sooooo excited :)

4. had my today, all went well i thought until she bought out my record card from my last, year program and i had 6 points from being late. Don't think i will be getting it as i stumbled when she asked me about being late and could not think of a good thing to say until i left the interview

5. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

erm i wonder if anyone can help......

this might be a stupid question but when we are filling in the Disney online form and it asks if we have a social security number....... well if we've done the ICP before do we fill in the same number we got while we were out there before or do we get a new one?

love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. you keep the same one from before =]

7. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Thank youuuww :) :) :) :)

which year did you do ICP in last time?

xxxxxx

8. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

your social security number is yours for life, the same as your national insurance number in the UK. you dont get a new one - you use the same one any time you ever work in the USA!!

9. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

ok another stupid question......

when we are filling in the online form- can we count work experience as previous employment?

i mean in my work experience i had a real job and an e-mail address for my work place but i technically wasn't paid....

(otherwise i don't have much other previous employment eek!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

email yummy jobs to be sure!

11. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Had my F2F today ;D

12. i would think putting your work experience is fine :) i would

13. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

I had mine aswell! good luck everyone! x

14. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

ahhh well done! :) how did you find it?

xxxxxxxx

15. DisneyPirate

DisneyPirate New Member

Good luck everyone who still has a F2F and ggod luc to us all for the outcome. It's so exciting !!

16. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I think mine went quite well but they are so lovely and friendly to everyone that even if they didn't think you were right it would be hard to tell if they felt it was bad!

The wait is killing me, they said we'd hear at the end of November which is only like 2 weeks away ;D

17. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

ahhh I don't know whether to be excited or nervous! I just don't know how to prepare!

Well josh I'm sure you did well!

Can't believe we might know in the next few weeks! aaaaaggh!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

18. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

I hope everyone makes it! literally hate the waiting! x

19. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

Hey guys i got the F2F!! but they haven't worked out dates for toronto yet and i wont find out till january!
    Waiting is so hard x\ Good luck everyone!!!

20. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

The suspense is KILLING me!