F2F Interview!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by leomgray, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Linzee

Linzee New Member

SNAP!! sooooooooo excited :)

2. got into uclan interviews on the 12th nov :):)

3. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Congratulations everyone!

4. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I'm just filling in the online application form given to us and it says:
    In accordance with the United States Immigration Reform Act of 1986, any offer of employment is conditioned upon satisfactory proof of applicant's identity and legal ability to work in the United States.
    * Can you submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States?

I assume we click yes? I don't currently have the right to work in the united states as I haven't applied for my visa *yet*

5. mattworthington

mattworthington New Member

Got an interview at Uclan :)

6. GXB977

GXB977 New Member

Just checked my email from my vacation in sunny Florida and . . . I've got an interview! Birmingham 18th November here I come!
    x

7. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Well done everyone!

8. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Did you happen to get any further by any chance? I've emailed yummy but so eager to get on with the application to see what the questions are!

9. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

We're supposed to click 'no'. However it won't let me get any further than filling in my previous experience!

10. Jujjaloo

Jujjaloo New Member

Congratulations everyone :)

Do you know if you are told if you are unsuccessful or do they just not reply?

11. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

We where told we'd hear either way :)

12. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

I got a f2f! See you in Liverpool! congrats everyone!

who's going to liverpool??? x

13. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Got a rejection email. :'( Not sure what to do now, I was so excited and committed to the programme..

14. faye551

faye551 New Member

Im going to Liverpool toooooooo! I just read the email now! woo xx

15. ElenaMac

ElenaMac Guest

This is happening to me too!! I have tried on different computers and it makes no difference. I might email yummy jobs and ask what to do..

(I am going to the Aberdeen interview too :) )

16. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Anyone going to the waterloo one on November 19th????

BECAUSE I AM :) :) :) :) :) :)

Have had a permenant smile ever since I found out!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17. lottylulu

lottylulu New Member

I'm having this problem!
    I can fill out everything up to "Employment history" then can't get past my first entry! It's so annoying because you have to start from scratch everytime!
    I emailed Alexis and she said to use internet explorer not firefox and not to copy and paste...but I'm still having problems!
    If anyone has a breakthrough please share!!

18. abnorman

abnorman New Member

That online application is notoriously buggy. Make sure you're not going over wordcounts. Also make sure that if it asks for a number that you don't write any letters, don't leave things blank, etc, etc. It's very finicky. Read everything carefully and tweak it here and there - trial and error...

19. christeen44

christeen44 New Member

I GOT F2F INTERVIEW ! :D

20. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

Hey

Trying to complete the online application however like everyone else can't get past the previous employment page.
    I am in the word count after about 20 attempts, filled in all other sections and did not copy and paste.

Has anyone managed to get past this stage yet?

Thanks Rebecca xxx