F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. red1702

red1702 New Member

Something is really bugging me.
    What determined the interview date we were offered? How did they decide who goes on the 19th and who goes on the 22nd? Or is it just random.....i dont believe anything is random anymore, there must be a reason for it....?
    Reeeeeed xoxo

2. Mallz

Mallz New Member

My mum's stealing my dress after the interview haha :)

you've made me paranoid now

3. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I don't think it's something to be paranoid about- I think it's probably a bit random, and a bit of putting together a mix of different "types" of people i.e. some that are older, some that have more experience, some from Scotland/Ireland. And also maybe who did the telephone interviews on what days (so a pile of files get processed at the same time).

It's best not to over analyse things though. They won't properly be able to form an opinion of us until they meet us!

Love x x

4. beckychevis

beckychevis New Member

Hey,

I honestly don't know the madness behind the people at Yummy. I don't think there's any reason why some people are at one and not the other. On both of my programs people have been picked from all the interviews.
    I did summer 2008 ICP and then Graduate 2009 where I worked and I studied for 6 months at UCF. They cancelled this program straight after we got accepted because UCF backed out. Since being at the uni and talking to the lecturers, we found out that they pulled out because they want to change how to course is being run and they are planning on starting it again soon. My bet is by the end of 2010.

I would love to meet up with you all beforehand. I already know a few people going from previous programs, Rob and Vic. Very excited but nervous!

Becky x

5. debz

debz New Member

heya i got offered 19th then swaped to 22nd, i dontt hink ther is a diff in wen u get an interview thers people from scotland n ireland at both as well as english (duno bout welsh) its a mix of professionals, graduates and people who hav jus left school.

6. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

i reckon the dead cool people got theirs on the 22nd,

and the rest they thought ah well lets do them on the 19th get em out the way

7. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Outraged :eek: ;)

8. tink84

tink84 New Member

thanks red ;D made me feel more at ease well as at ease as i can be when im this excited and nervous lol xxx
    a character role? im intrigued ;D xxx

9. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Woo you guys have been posting alot! :D

I'm just back from a couple of days down in London and its freezing down there, so pack your hats and scarfs!

On the subject of what to wear - I'm going with black dress, coloured shirt (red/really dark green/light yellow) and flat shoes (I cant walk in heels!), oh and a suit jacket.

Still dont have a hotel booked, but am all for meeting up at Waterloo that morning. I'll be the nervous, green looking, tall one ;D

10. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Everyone seems to be wearing dresses or skirts i'm thinking black trousers is not such a good idea?? *gulp* :-\

11. Mallz

Mallz New Member

it's a great idea because you'll stand out more haha

12. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I guess your right lol!!!

13. arielbabe

arielbabe New Member

im wearing black trousers and a top aswell so dont worry :)

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Did everyone get the e-mail with the aplication form!!!! quite confusing to fill in!!!

It's all getting so real EEEKKKK!!!

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

yeah have done a practice one first! Will do a better one later...

16. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I wish there was more room on it to fill stuff in!

17. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Me too i have already messed up 2 lol!!!

18. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

I'm butting in on your thread!!! I have just messed up my first copy!! Now to try again!!!

19. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

havent replied or been on this in a while, was in derry and bust with other stuff.
    the electronic application doesnt look too hard, just going over it a few times to perfect it. i reckon the interview will be much harder lol... theyll ask random questions that u cant predict, like... name a time when u showed leadership qualities, or a time u assisted someone with initative etc. under pressure!!!! lol
    as for what to wear im gonna wear a black dress too with cardigan and tights and flat shoes... no way am i wearing high heels. il prob fall over and embarass myself lol. something like this... http://image.yesstyle.com/assets/90/884/l_p1004888490.jpg
    plus im up at like 4am to get a flight at 6.30am to be at burger king for 9am... flip me im gonna be tired. probably isnt the best way to do it. im gonna go to bed at 6.30pm the previous night haha, ridiculously early, for me. so then we'll be ther till 6pm maybe... then i have to get a train to liverpool to meet family. so im gonna booked a train ticket for 8pm. its a long day for me :( thankfully tho im gonna spend it mostly with all you lovely people :)
    xox

20. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

oh and id also like to say a big thanku to everyone for all their advice, tips and suggestions on everything, both on the thread and thru pm :) i feel the disney magic already... lets home next friday goes well! cant believe its so soon! eek!
    xox