F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Agreed Belle on waiting about 15mins good idea!!
    I'm thinking i might wear a dress now thing is all my dresses are quite "bright" might not quite fit in with the Disney look we'll see defo wearing a cardigan and coat though.

So how long has eveyone been longed onto this website now i am now on:

1 Day, 19 hours and 15 minutes but i started posting bk in Auguhst when i applyed so been on quite a bit lol!!!

Oh and how many positions do you think there filling this aplication process?
    SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

2. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi I am stayin the night before i think its the premier inn or travel in its on belvedere road which is same road as restaurant for interview!!!

3. tink84

tink84 New Member

sorry that was in reply to mallz dont know how to do the quote thing lol xxx
    and also that is exactly what I do when I cant sleep run through questions lol I even had to grab my phone to jot things down on in the middle of the night ha ha xxx

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

that premier inn is really nice, theres a starbucks just opposite too :)

You can meet us at waterloo :) as waterloo is between you and chez gerard :) wooooop!!! xx

5. Mallz

Mallz New Member

ahhh, we don't mention the wait list, but i guess it's better than rejection.

Since my dad had points i think i'll be staying at holiday inn express southwark, apprently it's a mile and a bit from waterloo so i'll get my dad to drop me off in the morning, seems the closest :)

6. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I hate waiting not only am i waiting for the Disney interview i'm also waiting to hear if i got a job i really want for the summer all this waiting can't be good for me :)

7. Mallz

Mallz New Member

what job do you want for the summer?

i hate waiting, this will be the longest 10 days ever

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Had a job interview for thorpe park and legoland last weekend got to wait 10 days for that as well!! what a dream year would it be working at legonda or thorpe park for the summer then going off to Disney in the Winter would be AMAZING!!!

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

That would be amazing, i'd jut be at McDonalds until I went if i got the job!
    but i'd probably work anywhere to save up for it tbh

10. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

11. beckychevis

beckychevis New Member

Hey everyone,

I have the interview on the 19th as well, so excited. I have already completed two disney programs and really wanna go back. I was reading about what some of you girls are wearing and just to let you know it's pretty smart interview. Most people wear suits or at least smart dresses.
    I think i'm gonna wear a dress and a blazer! Have any of you done a program before?

Im so excited, Becky

12. Mallz

Mallz New Member

so do you think my dress isn't smart enough.

I don't have any business attire and don't have enough money to go and buy a suit esspecially since i bought that dress, hmph

13. beckychevis

beckychevis New Member

No I think your dress will be fine. It's really nice and def smart enough. I only mentioned that just incase people started to go more casual than smart, as from my experience people are more smart than casual. :)

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Don't worrie Mallz your dress looks perfect!!!

And hello Becky i'm lucy btw also got an interview on the 19th...wot disney programmes have you already been on you are so luck!!!

;D

15. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i was going to ask that :)

i've never done a program before

btw, a lot of us are meeting at waterloo at 9am, burger king i think :) you up for it?

16. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

What can i say great minds think alike Lol!!!

17. tink84

tink84 New Member

oh thats great thanks ;D
    yeah im definatley up for meeting as be nice to go there with a group and get to know eachother,
    are you from london then? xxx

18. red1702

red1702 New Member

Dont worry everyone! I'm wearing something smart but more importantly its something i am comfortable in. It doesnt say anywhere that you have to wear a suit! If the dress and cardigan are clean and generally something you parents would want to dress you in then you know you've got it right! Be smart, but dont forget to wear something that reflects a little bit of you.
    Red xoxo

19. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi red im lucie ;D
    do you think a suit jacket and skirt will look too smart then or am I worrying over nothing lol xxx

20. red1702

red1702 New Member

Hey lucie =) i dont think you can be 'too smart', i would normally wear a skirt and jacket or smart dress to an interview (i've been to a million normal interviews, never failed one yet!) and as long as its clean, presentable and doesn't show too much skin or distract the interviewer with a mad pattern or crazy colour, i think we'll all be fine.
    Saying that as a general rule...i was interviewed by disneyland paris but that was for a character role and probably wouldnt have the same rules. It is important to be comfortable though because its going to be a looong day. I'm taking flats in my bag!
    Red xoxo