F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

OMG it's like the ring

7 DAYSSSSS.............

But hopfully we will all have fun on the 19th not die lol!!!

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

do the passport photocopies need to be black and white or colour?

And, woo, 7 days! xx

3. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Black and white photocopies are fine.

4. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Finally booked my hotel ;D Staying out in the Earls Court area but its not too far on the tube so should have no problems making it to Waterloo bright and early. I doubt I'm going to sleep that well the night before anyway.

Now I just have to find my passport... :-\

5. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hey Mhairi, what hotel are you staying in? I'm at Earl's Court too, in the Easy Hotel.

6. slightlymazmad

7. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i'm staying at the holiday inn express southwark

i'm so nervous!!!
    scared of the interview more than anything, everything else is fun!

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

happy valentines day everybody

xxx

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

Happy Valentines!!!!

just sorted all my documents out!! whoop and filled out my application as well, it was fun, i enjoyed reading all that legal jargon haha

10. Mallz

Mallz New Member

just been looking at past time frames for the interviews etc, and last years process for around this year, the F2F interviews weren't until April, so what do you think the reasoning is for the quick process this time, less applicants do you think?
    does that mean more chance, i over think things

11. red1702

red1702 New Member

Lol mallz i actually love you, i am so like you with the over analysis! Hope everyone had a brilliant weekend.
    The fab dress i was going to wear, which i got two weeks ago, no longer fits! It too big ad i already chucked the reciept and pulled the tags off...bad times! Now i'm stuck for something to wear =( i am working every day this week so i dont have time to find an alternative! Booooo!
    Red xoxo
    p.s dyed my hair yesterday..didnt think they'd appreciate bright red, even if it does look awesome! Lol.

12. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey guys,

So, thought we should just check who's intending to meet on Friday. I think the plan was to try to be at Burger King, Waterloo at 9, we'll wait till 9.15 to allow for tube/train traffic.

If anyone is planning to meet (even if you haven't said before this message) then just say here?

...I am!

Have a lovely day everyone, I'm going to try and finish this damn essay! x x

13. red1702

red1702 New Member

I'll be there at about 9.10!x

14. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I forgot to ask, what colour have you dyed your hair? x

15. red1702

red1702 New Member

According to the box, mahogany, so its more of a browny red than letter box red. Day after interview i'm changing it baaaack! =p
    I used to be blonde. I think. Lol.
    Xoxo

16. tink84

tink84 New Member

i would love to meet everyone there I am stayin overnight on thurs so I should be there at 9 xxx

17. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I will meet all of you at Burger King too and I know of a couple of others who are also meeting us there.

18. ginabella

ginabella New Member

meeeee! I will be there avec another girly :) WOOOO! :)

19. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I will be there in fact i'm getting in aorund 8:40 so if anyone early give me a buzzzz

20. slightlymazmad

I'll be there :D

Probably early too as I dont think I'll be sleeping much the night before.