Exams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bambi_mad, May 11, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok i'm sort of happy now!!

why?

cause i found out to day that without even doing my june exams i already have a B in leisure and rec and a C in business so no matter what happens i have my university place ;D ;D

2. emma

emma New Member

my psychology is AQA so im different to u guys...i have just done coursework on it tho... physical attractiveness and criminal punishment...was good.....all 5 of my a levels r crammed into like 5 days!!!! one day i have 3 hour english lit followed by 2 hour general studies bummer!

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok reading what uve all said, i think im lucky!

im on an AVCE Travel and tourism course so its mostly coursework. The only exam i have  is a resit in uk travel destinations - 3 hours long - in June.

But i have got to do a bit of coursework, ummm, i think i have 4 pieces of coureswork to do - but there fairly short - then ive finished college! And become offically unemployed  :mad:

so thats my major challenge - get a job, which i will enjoy! Whilst applying for disney!

Sarah :D

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i do AVCE leisure and recreation which is also 4 bits of coursework over the 2 years plus 2 exams, then on top of that i do 3 other A levels.

emma - i no how you feel with the exams 3hours then 2 in one day!!! i have an hour and half business followed by 3 hours of general - Good luck

be glad when its over!!!! even if i can actually sit back now as i'm in uni no matter what now ;D

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thats a bummer stu, talk about bad planning on behalf of those lovely exam boards