done!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chloe, Feb 28, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah like i said to emma see what she has started now, ppl should take the phrase over to disney with them and carry it on over there x

2. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I was just about to say that! American's will be like 'is this a british thing?'

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

it will be like a british thing but does that matter im sure everyone over there will be LOVING IT anyway x ;D

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Maybe they'll think it's a Justin Timberlake thing...

'I'm lovin' it...ba da ba ba da.....'....the mcdonalds song......

Ellen xxx

5. emma

emma New Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT!!!

WHETHER WE GET IN THIS TIME OR NEXT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT!

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol Ellen! We must have looked so stupid! :-[ I had two dreams about the results last night, one was that Jason phoned me, the other was that I got a letter from Julie! I was so disappointed when i realised that it was a dream and hadn't really happened :'( Definitely going to be certifiably insane by the time 15th march comes round! ;)
    Charlotte x

7. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I think I have gone insane already. I have replayed my interview on my head about 20,000 times! Frank said that to me too Izzy, think he meant that it wasn't hard and we didn't need to be nervous.
    ellen - Valerie sooo looked like topenga, I was trying to think who she reminded me of for ages!

Love
    Lianne
    xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

I like the loves it thing too it sounds so cute! How cool will it be when u guys get through and we all get to disney we'll have our own uk disney phrases by the end of the year!

Awww i totally relate to what u guys are going through, if it wasnt for these boards and how supportive everyone was the wait would have driven me crazy! as it is i think as it got to within a few days of the deadline me sara, michelle, dan and the others were going crazy waiting!

Julie's notetaking is a really good thing i think as it means when she comes to consider u - shes got loads of stuff written and can remember u better.
    Since the interviewers are travelling at the minute if anything like how it was in November we were toldthey dont decide who is going until they get back to the states... we were kept waiting till 2 days b4 the deadline and some of the college program people were called on the day they were meant to have heard by...

I really hope all u guys get through, Fingers crossed for you,

xxx

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

OK IM ON THE INSANE BIT NOW!!!
    i no my phone isnt going to ring (hopefully if it rings) until at least next wek but every time i get a txt or anythin i jump out of my skin, by next week i guarantee i will be a wreck!
    one of my sayings from portsmouth is 'i cant handle it' i think it is very relevant for all of us lot at the mo - maybe it wilcatch on but it wont be any whaere near as good as emmas lovin it - and thank u ellen i am now singing the mcdonalds theme tune lol ;D

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww guys i remember jumping everytime the phone rang and ringing 1471 constantly! One time i picked up the phone and it was one of those annoying marketers saying u could win a trip to disney world... so close but yet so far! hold in there its def worth it...

xxx

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im holding - believe me! i look at it this way we hav already done well and if its not the result we want jus apply and apply again (that was from try and try again a disney thing rite?) ;D

12. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Alexis told me that 7/8 dont make it through to face-to-face, thats quite a comforting statistic huh? But it turns out that when working out how many people at interview got through to a place i got it completely wrong, its (very roughly) about 1/3, i think, but dont quote me on that!!!

Still, all fun and games!

edit- oops that stat was majorly wrong! changed it now!

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i had actually just started to relax about it when my dad phoned to say jason wanted me to call him! ohhhhh and then the stress and nerves were back with a vengance! haha

and i phoned him while i was at a concert. double stress coz it sounded so bad all these little kids around me(I took my sister to busted) then he answered and told me he'd phone me in a few mins as he was on the other line to disney! TRIPLE STRESS!!!

but hey it was all good in the end!haha

the americans will already know 'loves it' from nicole ritchie saying it 24/7 on simple life! thats where i got it from!haha

xxx

14. helen

helen New Member

Hey everyone,

Tell me about the stress!!!!
    Nice to meet everyone the other day, I had Frank for the interview don't really know how it went I just kept talking don't know if thats a good or bad thing. He did at one point say 'yes thats what the americans want to hear' when I was describing my local area. What do you think that means??

Anyway just got to sit and wait, fingers crossed everyone ;)

Helen x

15. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Helen - comments like that can only be good!!!

Hope everyones doing okay and not going too crazy yet!! Youre def lucky having each other who understand what youre going through!!! Friends just dont quite get it do they!!!

Lindsey - i LOVE Nicole Richie - shes so amazing!! Lol!!!

Michelle xx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah michelle paris and nicole rule!lol

i had that comment! when i said fort william was where i grew up and its where brave heart was filmed, he said 'that is what americns will like to hear!' and that was dru! so hey he said it to me and i got it!

xxx

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I had frank and I just kept talking until i thought, maybe I'm talking too much?! But he was writing lots of sdtuff down, maybe along the lines of, this girl talks too much crap! :-\. Sounds like you impressed them Helen!
    12 days! EEK

Liane
    xxxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

if theyre writing lots down it means they have more to remember you by! so thats good!!

good luck!

xxx

19. emma

emma New Member

i hope so...i wish id done wat zan did and out a photo on my CV!!! in my full suit of course because i felt so proud of it!

20. Marie

Marie Guest

They have a copy of your passport photo tho right? they did for us - tho mine looked like my hair was blonde at the front and black for my main hair and looked nothing like me!

I never shut up in my interview and u guys keep saying u talked lots so id be amazed if you didnt get in! Cos from my experience on my exchange americans just love hearing the accent they dont care what youre saying! I think disney just probably dont want people who will be quiet with the customers!

xxx