done!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chloe, Feb 28, 2005.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I had Frank too Lianne! He was really nice, but so hard to read!! I was like- can't you give me some idea!!! We had a really good chat though, and I enjoyed the day so much! For anyone that was wondering- I think the recruiters were Julie- head of international recruiting, Mark, head of Attractions at Epcot, and Frank who's head of Operations at DAK. I might have got the job titles mixed up but I think that was right.
    Well.....now we wait and see.
    Michelle= we didn't fill in yellow cards at all- guess since its such a short time frame they're not bothering!
    Charlotte x

2. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Robb - no I meant I'll find out by March the 15th

I don't know how well mine went cos Frank didn't give anything away, but I think i talked too much, cos he didn't seem to say much!
    Reapply March 15th though!

Love
    Lianne
    xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

I dont think u guys need to worry, i think it was only Sara's interview where they hinted theyd see her again... I know when i had mine last november i had julie and she was lovely and we talked about lots of things, i knew it had gone well but she just said it had been nice to meet me, when i left the room...

Good luck guys, glad u dont have too much of a wait,
    :)

xxx

4. PT

PT New Member

Good luck you guys glad things went well! ;D

Sorry to hear about your bags Chole :mad:

March 15th thats quick! i got totrtured for longer than that lol

It was great meeting you all down there! Hope to see m ya in the US (when i visit lol) ;D ;D ;D

Paul x

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah its usually hard to read them. when i had my interview, i had dru, head of merch in epcot...which made me more nervous as i was applying for merch!ahhhh stress. it was a funny convo, he started calling me mad for believing in nessie!but anyways even after that he gave nothing away! so you just dont know.

try and do stuff to keep your mind of it! and also dont worry about being on here! i got called on my home, but many got called on their mobiles so it doesnt matter if its engeged!

emma - dont say that ... think positive! YOU WILL GET IT!!!

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I think a lot of you guys all need a big confidence boost!!! Although Ive not met many of you, you all seem such great people and disney would be mad not to offer you jobs!!

I had Julie interview me last November too and she didnt give anything away at all. She was lovely and friendly and really nice to chat with but at the end she just said it was really nice to meet you - no hint at future meetings!! It was just sara who got that!!! Probably just freaked her out even more though to be fair!!

So waht were Frank and mark like!?!? Dru from November was totally crazy!! He seemed like it would have been fun to interview with him!!

Fingers crossed for all of you!!

Michelle xx

7. emma

emma New Member

hey michelle thats realy sweet thanku...i think i thanku on behalf of evry1 lol...we do all need it...its just so nerve wracking wen u see all those other applicants u know! and i no i kept mentioning it etc but i felt so young!!!ah well done now¬!

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

If I hadn't known how old you were, I would never have guessed that you were younger than me...everyone seemed to be the same age!

Ellen xxx

9. emma

emma New Member

yeah i supose but u can tel when u get to know me lol...so naive!! hehe messin...yeah evry1 did seem to look similar in age

10. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I had that problem too! I hope it works out for me as well as it did for you. There was something about the way she was just blank as yo replied that made me feel like I was floundering. She kept writing stuff as I was answering too, nerve racking as I couldn't read what she was putting.

11. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Hey Zanitta, I thought that too. I had Julie and I found it really hard to know how i've done. I just want it so bad (as does everyone)

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol yeah she kept writing stuff for me to and i was like give me some kind of clue please!
    i was in there ages tho - it didnt feel like it but it was nearly 30 mins - there were 3 ppl waitin outside when i came out including poor ellen who as we all no was last - but definatly not least lol ;D
    same as emma i will definatly re-apply tho xx

13. Anna

Anna New Member

And as you know I think exactly the same as well lol, there really is no way of knowing!!!

Anna xx

14. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

In a strange way that makes me feels better, if she'd been really nice to everyone but me I would know that I definately wasn't going to get it. If she was just as inscrutable with all of us then I'm still in with a chance, hurrah!

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol zanita im sure u did good and if not jus re-apply like me and emma will, and u were rite i should hav changed my feet were killing me when i finally got home at 8.30 lol and i was squashed between to business men on the train - at least i didnt look that out of place tho xxx ;D

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha i guess you wouldnt!

i kinda liked looking smart for the day though!haha

xxx

17. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hi guys

It was so great to meet you all the other day :)

I had Frank for my interview and I really enjoyed it. We ended up talking about Bury Black Puddings and the war of the roses. It went really really fast when I got inside and he didn't really write loads of things down but when he had asked me all the questions he said :

"Well that was easy"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????

Did he say this to anyone else?

Now im going crazy thinking about it. I hope he doesn't think im some sort of mad woman as I told him that to get my room mates to like me I would just bake them Cookies and cakes as I love cooking.

I also ended up talking to Julie and Mark about trains and pin badges as I was waiting to leave the building!

Well I suppose if i don't get it ill just become the disney interview stalker and hopefully they will give me a job eventually :D

18. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

ugh, travelling business men.

I kind of liked looking smart though too (everyone will see us all dressed up in the photo's when they get put up ;)). I felt a little out of place when I first checked in as the hotel was quite posh, but when I came down all business-y thje next day with my folder of documents and things I felt much better.

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

did you stay in the novotel??i thought it was really posh!!!

xxx

20. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I really wouldn't worry, from the sounds of it I don't think he was the type of guy who would have said that kind of thing if it had been negative, he was probabaly just referring to how easily/quickly the interview had passed, especially if you had just been chatting nicely.