Does anyone else not have an email yet?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Sep 29, 2011.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I had a pre-screen face to face interview at chester on wednesday and they said then that they were interviewing in sheffield on friday (yesterday) and would let everyone know by monday, so just keep checking on monday lol and yummy like to email at really random times too just to give you a heads up. Good luck everyone :D

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oh they do like to email at random times. I'd forgotten that - but I don't think we'll find out til tomorrow afternoon.
    Just gotta try and put it out of my mind... try being the operative word there!!!!
    Got a meeting about study abroad though tomorrow so that should occupy some thoughts :)
    xx

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yeah same here, I'm already checking and this is just for 2nd interviews, imagine what it'll be like if we do get to final interview, nervous wreck much lol yeah i would guess the emails won't even start coming out until this afternoon maybe even later knowing what yummy are like lol good luck for the study abroad thing too :) would love to do that but my stupid course won't let me do that so I have to try and do exciting things with summer lol :D

4. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

I still haven't heard anything back regarding whether or not I've even got a phone interview.
    Should I email yummyjobs? I sent my application on the first of October which is now about four weeks ago.

I definitely don't think it'll be good news but I'm going to Disney World this Thursday so I don't know when/if I will be able to access internet ):

Next year I'll have to make sure I get my application sent earlier :(

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

call them now before they close, get their number off of their website :) they should be helpful, good luck.

6. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

You should be fine, the applications only closed a few days ago. My friend who applied on the 8th September still hasn't heard anything either. I agree with LauraJayne phone them or send them an email before you go on holiday.

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Well the study abroad guy wasn't desperately helpful... It would be nice but I'm very limited with where I can go :(

And yes - call yummy. They might have losted you otherwise....
    Xx

8. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

Thanks for the advice!
    I have some spare time after Uni tomorrow so I think I'll give them a call.
    I emailed yummy but it turns out that Kristen is out of office until Wednesday the 3rd and I leave on the 4th :/