Disney Wish List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Oct 12, 2008.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

can i just speak in (pretty bad) welsh? would that do it for anyone? hahahaha

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'll stick with my 'proper' english accent that i don't have ;D

Everyone says i talk way too fast and annoy people when i keep doing things like calling my house 'my gaff'

3. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I always call my house my gaff haha

4. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

heeey! I'd also like to get married in front of Cinderella's Castle! Definitely not 8Am but with Wishes on! Like everybody else here, I'm still missing my prince! I've got my sights set on Prince Harry (swoon!)... i know, i'm not asking for much right hahahaha naaa anyone from the Uk will do... LUUURVE the accents!!! ::)

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

My Disney wish right now is to have a day off. Pretty please with a cherry on top? I can throw in hot fudge sauce and sprinkles as well!

6. kate003

kate003 New Member

this is going to be corny but more than a prince charming i really want to make unreal friends. A guy will happen when it happens, but how often do you get the opportunity to live with amazing people from all over the world?! and then travel to visit them all of course!

also i would like a realllly good cellphone plan while i'm down there:)
    "oh what? you want to throw in unlimitied international long distance for free? thanks mr. cellphone salesmen"

7. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oh i totally agree!!!!! i can not even imagine all the great friends that we will all accquire !!!

and the cell phone man throwing in international calling would be a dream come true, but i am not holding my breath. i told everyone i know that if i get the job everyone will need to invest in skype :D its video calling and its free :D

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah my brother got a skype phone for my dad at christmas, it seems to be the way to go for calling home and that

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I've persuaded my family to go on Skytalk Unlimited cos for £5/month they can call landlines + mobiles in USA for free 24/7!

10. kate003

kate003 New Member

that's awesome helen! i always used skype last year at uni, but i want to talk to people from wherever whenever. lol. i'm rather demanding of my phone services. i'm attached at the hip with my phone :)

totally random...does anyone know if we get TLC at the apartments? (the tv channel)

11. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

o god i hope there is tlc. i actually live off JK+8!!!

12. kate003

kate003 New Member

can't believe they got puppies!!!
    Im in love with 'say yes to the dress' and the new season starts march 6!

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That show is so good, I may get my mum to tape it for the entire year. I want them to come to Disney World again!

14. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

o the puppies are just silly.

i think they were like "how can our lives get more hectic"

sure one dog okay
    but two

reallly?

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

They have to do things in multiples. It would be weird if they just had one. I can see Kate seriously freaking out about the mess

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

My Disney wish is an american visa so I can live there permamently :)

and all the Disney films on DVD for free please - they're so expensive at ~£14 each!
    xx

17. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member