Disney Wish List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I am getting married there lol. My boyfriend has agreed to it. He justs needs to propose and we need the money. i want to get married in front of the castle.

my mum wants me to, she says she cant see me getting married anywhere else!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I want to get married in front of the castle...but its costs $25,000 at the moment! Then on top of that you have to pay for a vicar, music, seating, flowers...every little detail because that $25,000 is simply for the venue, and then book 25 nights in a Disney resort and I think it's at least $100 on food per person. So you can see why I'll need to win the lottery! On to of that I want Cinderella's Carriage, fireworks, a reception and breakfast celebration! Haha, I don't want much do I?

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No, i want to get married in front of the castle, and stay at the grand floridian for a week before heading to hawaii or the maldives for a relaxing spa resort honeymoon. haha. I better start saving now, and find the perfect girl who wants that!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

animal kingdom lodge for me, though andrew isnt sure.

ouch i didnt realise it was that much. we are hoping this payout comes soon..then we can put a lot aside for it! :D

5. DisneyGibbs

Haha then you'll have to pay for people to stay for those extra 18 days you need to spend in a resort!

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I know, it's ridiculously expensive. I want the grand floridian too, have done ever since the first time I saw it. Marry for money, that's what my mum taught me!! lol.

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I watched "Mulan" again last night, and would now like Captain Shang Li, as well as Prince Eric. Sorry to be greedy!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Why do you need to stay for 25days? Is this within the price?

9. DisneyGibbs

No, its one of the conditions of having MK as a wedding location. You also have to get married at 8am...and only on certain days of the week!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, hmmmm...i think i may get married on the beach bit at the Grand Floridian!

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ouch 8 am. i was always thinking 10am lol. what are the other locations they offer?

12. DisneyGibbs

Check out the Disney Weddings website. You can get married in lots of WS locations, but only the Wedding Chapel comes complete with everything you would need!

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I am also one of you who wants to get married at wdw, but am missing the boy (I plan to find him in wdw if I get the job) and the money... and I didn't know the 25 day thing. But I don't want to get married in front of the castle. I want something tiny, on a beach or something would be nice. and there is a place on the boardwalk that is really pretty. i'd imagine pop century would be a cheap place for it ;)

When my friend was planning her wedding she was going to buy invitations off a website so I went to look and they have Disney and fairytale ones! If I don't have the money to actually go to wdw then I will use one of those: http://www.princessinvitations.com/browse_wedding_themes.aspx

14. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Well I have the dream in place for wedding at MK and I have an other half but not the right one. He laughs at the idea. Ergo this is not the right person.
    :-\

As for cost, I plan on being musical director of WDW so maybe I can get a discount haha!

15. DisneyGibbs

I'm sure the 25 day thing can be used for guests...I.E. you have 25 lots of guests who all stay over one night? It doesn't really explain it on the website, but I'm sure it can be done that way.

I'm also sure CM's get discount too :p I think I asked once!

16. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I'd love it too, that is my wish for today, and tomorrow, and all the other days until it happens!
    Only snag is i'll have to trade in my fella for a rich one......

And Louisa, i can just imagine the crazy look on the CM's face when you asked that question lol ;D

17. Kevus

Kevus New Member

What you plan tiddlypom? Where would you want to get married?

Recently i have thought that the old skyway shack in fantasy would be a wonderful place over looking fnatasyland as you get married...

18. DisneyGibbs

So long as there are no strollers there :p hehe

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It would be amazing to get married on safari, like get married at the section with the giraffes!
    Or inside the castle.

20. maye

maye New Member

No, no, I'd rather getting married in front of the castle!! But I need a prince who could share the same idea! haha