Disney War : Book

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimbobdaga, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah sounds fair enough to me.but how am i gunna get my plane food/>??

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'm gonna throw it out to you!!!!! you can inhale it like you normally do!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

thanx ur sooo sweet!! too cosiderate!!!! remeber to share u cake!! ;).yup ill inhale!! :D

4. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Before you trash the book...it's actually about the politics happening at the top levels of the Disney office...why Roy left, why Michael's leaving, etc. Actually interesting to real Disney people and shareholders...not a Disney trashing book...which there are many off...and many that have valid points and are very interesting reads.

Shan

5. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

There's quite a bit about the book on savedisney.com. The book sounds really good and comprehensive on the whole Roy, Stanley battle with Eisner and now perhaps Iger. Let us know how you like it Jim.

6. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Only read 6 pages so far but I like the way the book is going. Makes you love Roy and feel bad for the poor guy. so far so good.

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i have been on savedisney.i got sum stickers from california!!!!(from them) yeah its pretty speacial from sumone form the Uk i.e moi!! ;D