DISNEY TRIVIA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CanadaMan, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

149000 mirrors

2. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

correct hehe
    well done! :D

3. ErIcK mOuSe

ErIcK mOuSe New Member

Anybody knows something about this Walt Disney's rumour that he used to attend to the American NAZI reunions or mettings? I saw that on T.V last week ,but I think it's bu!!$h!T just as the rumour that he was frozen or something until the cientist could find the cure to save him from death

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

well you have to understand,things were a lot different back then....Disney had even made racist old cartoon shorts (im sure mentioned before)....but obviously tried to hide them .....anyone in animation industry knows about them.........................who knows...
    maye he did,maybe he did'nt..............

anyways seen as though ,ALex has taken many months to think of a question ;) :p...I will think of one.....

right in the movie Dumbo.....The stalk says something very beautiful to dumbos mother ....which is.........

5. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

hey, næt. i just watched dumbo... but sorry... it was in swedish... so what the stalk said ... was probably not the same in english, as it was suppose to rhime, then not translated directly... but who knows---- can't remember what it said anyway.. :p :p

6. Megara

Megara New Member

here is a baby with eyes of blue
    sent from Heaven straight to you ,

and

Sent from Heaven up above,
    Here's a Baby for you to love

well words to that efect anyway

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah...lol......"here is a baby for you to love".........your turn :)

8. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok, what makes Megrara unique compaired to all the Disney Heroines? (Certainly the no CG ones)

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....i have no clue.....is it that really megara was ment to be murdered by herc.....no thats no very disney.......
    cos she wont say shes in love....

ok ok..my guesses are wrong...lol...ill keep thinking,, ;D

10. Megara

Megara New Member

In the Greek ledgend Megara was murdered by Hera, mother of Her<i><b>a</b></i>cles (Hurcules was the Roman name for the love child of Jupiter), who was in a strop because Heracles was the result of one of Zeus's little affairs with mortals and wanted to get at Heracles.... dorve him mad in fact.... Hades had nothing to do with it all before Meg died...... (Guess who has a greek boss who has fits about these things)

But no, not what I was thinking of..... I'm thinking of the Disney version, not the greek one. ;D

11. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

uuummm ... shes a damcel, shes in disguise... and she can handle the situation.

she sold her soul to hades
    she wont say shes in love??

12. Megara

Megara New Member

Nope.... want a clue?

13. Beth

Beth New Member

she can stand up for herself??

14. Megara

Megara New Member

getting warmer.

15. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

She has a bum? Most Disney women have no shape at all

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Megara!!!

17. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I have no clue what the answer is as I havent seen hercules (i know- blasphemy!) However its entertaining watching you all make guesses ;D

18. Megara

Megara New Member

LOL I should give you that one, but nope.
    Clue coming up...
    It's all to do with friends.

19. doowop

doowop New Member

shes a baddy to begin with ( of sorts)

20. monkian

monkian New Member

She is dead,,,well kind of...