Disney To Do List !!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Tasha--x, Apr 17, 2010.

1. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Sofi! I'm so jealous!! I love McFly!! Been to see them a few too many times in concert! Got a few waves off them when being at the front, but never met them! :/
    Anyway, the main things I want to do in America are..

To swim with dolphins (which my mum has already booked for when they come out to visit!!)
    Visit all the theme parks obviously
    Harry Potter Land!! (and possibly see the new film IN HP land if there's a cinema!)
    Get to know the Disney Parks so well that when my boyfriend and family come out I can show them round with ease!
    GET TIME OFF SO I CAN ACTUALLY SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND FAMILY!!
    Pass all my exams so I don't have to retake them whilst I'm there!
    Take hundreds of pictures!

xxx

2. Maak

Maak New Member

I am actually pretty excited about watching Toy Story 3 over there. It's a pity Harry Potter 7 comes out until November, it would have been great to have seen it at HP land. I just hope they do some justice to the book this time, HP6 was crap. I also hope Alexandre Desplat does better than Nicholas Hooper, he totally murdered the soundtrack.

3. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I love McFLY too soo cheesy i've seen them 2 in concert!!

I want to do EVYTHING!!

But i'm defo up for your last point i so have to pass all my A-levels to get into uni for when i get bk lol!!!

I really want to ride segways round epcot in the morning before the park openes when i was there last i did not fine out about it until my last day of holiday bummer!!!

4. mdj

mdj New Member

I'll go down to sunrise to see the Florida Panthers(NHL team)! ;D Anyone up for a roadtrip? :D

5. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

There's no cinema within the Barry Trotter part of Islands of Adventure, but there is the massive AMC as part of CityWalk. If IMAX floats your boat, there's a huge one down at Pointe Orlando in I-Drive iRide stop #28 I think).