Disney Packs - yes the wait is over, they are finally here :D

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by *PennyCrayon*, Mar 3, 2009.

1. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Hells yeas Leom!! ;D What time is yours? How are u feeling?

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Mines is at 1130am, hehe. I am feeling a lot better thanks, how are you?

Where are you coming from?

3. vik

vik New Member

i dont have my pack yet....:(

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awww, no worries, it will come.

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

hey guys

outta interest, have you worked out how much you're spending on Disney before you even leave?!

I've just worked mine out, and had a small heartattack....wondered how much yours came too!!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

x x x

6. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I haven't - don't like to think about it!
    I know I've spent about £200 at least in the past week (visa appointment fee, SEVIS fee, train tickets to London....)
    and then there's the flight
    and £55 for Yummy

and the tour at the end (£1450 + flights!!!) thank god mum's paying part of that!!
    I don't think I want to know the final amount - would mean I never wanted to spend anything over there to try and save money!!
    xx

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I need to remember to get my CRB sent away asap, ill bug my dad tonight about it, haha.

I know, i cant think about the cost, i want to do this again hopefully but i dont know if would be able to afford it again, ive had help this year, hehe. may not get it next time round, eek.

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Omigod my pack arrived today :D :D :D I'm so happy!!

9. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I had an email saying mine's on its way(so i'll have to get the folks to tell me when it arrives! But Alexis said a form was missing from it because they hadn't received my form in the US yet. Did you have that problem too Charl? x

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

yep same thing, but it says not to worry so I'm not :D