Disney ICP 2012

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Feb 6, 2011.

1. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

England!!
    but hey the current icp's are starting already- this time next year, it could be us... whaaaaaatt, that's a crazy thought lol xD

2. blah9101

blah9101 New Member

When you think about it, that's actually insaneeee!

3. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Can you really apply if you're post-grad.... I only say this because I've just got onto a masters for next year (about to head out on ICP next week and it will make the leaving bit at the end a lot easier) ...

xxxxx

4. AmyJC

AmyJC New Member

I'm Amy and I just got accepted into the 2012 6 month ICP program!! I'm in Operations:)

5. tanna3

tanna3 New Member

Hi Im Nat i just got accepted for the 12 months program operations and merchandise

6. gemmalee7

gemmalee7 New Member

Hi, I'm Gemma and I have been accepted into the 2012 12 month ICP program! Character Performer and Operations. :)

7. AmyJC

AmyJC New Member

Hey Nat, I'll repy to you on here, makes it easier:) I'm from Melbourne! And so is Gemma Lee, where abouts are you from?:)

8. nvanessen

nvanessen New Member

Hi I'm Nadine and I got accepted yesterday for ICP for 12 months starting January in lifegaurd/operations!That excited its gonna be soo good!

9. AmyJC

AmyJC New Member

That's awesome! Congrats Nadine!:)

10. nvanessen

nvanessen New Member

Thanks! Congrats on yours also! will most likely see you there hopefully! It's pretty amazing to think next year this time we will be there!

11. AmyJC

AmyJC New Member

It's still too far away i think!:( but it is so so so exciting!!

12. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Heya! im going to start the ICP on june 19th...soo going to apply for next year as well xx

13. tanna3

tanna3 New Member

yay more melbournians, (dont think thats how you spell it but anyways) Im from melbourne too, im pretty damn excited for it how old are you guys? I'll be turning 21 over there! ;D

14. threshse

threshse New Member

Hey may name's Suzy I'm also from Melbourne!! I'll be 23 when I start next year, I'm working in operations and hospitality. I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you guys.

15. MallyMaybe

MallyMaybe New Member

Hello :D I am Mally and I am from Brisbane ^^ I will be working in merchandise, I wil turn 22 while there. I am beyond exicted to meet you all ^^

16. rachelches

rachelches New Member

Hey! Does anyone know roughly when the start dates for the summer ICP for next year will be?

I want to apply but my uni finish pretty late (28th June!) and exams may finish earlier, but they only let us know a few months in advance when they are :(
    does that mean i won't be able to apply? :-\

xx

17. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

When I did my program, the start dates were May 25th, June 3rd and June 22nd. But they change every year. I doubt it would be as late as June 28th, although you don't have to select a start date until the interviews, which will probably be in November time.

18. tanna3

tanna3 New Member

so excited for it all kind of wish we didn't have to wait 6 months, i want to go now haha

so good to see a few of us 12's on here already

19. Angel_HK

Angel_HK New Member

hello~
    i am from HK
    i hv sent email to disney for 2012 summer application but there's no reply
    anyone help?

20. Me too! I really want to apply, I emailed Yummy about start dates today.