Disney Engagements?! Awee!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Of course it's not. Though you do know that you dont get to wear the dress right? Any Tenby sounds ok, in particular the 'unique' night life. Pubs? Whats so unique about pubs....

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'd be pretty easy when it comes to getting married. I'd go full out to make it engagement a HUGE surprise but i'd be happy for my fiance' to have the kind of wedding she wants. If she wants a BIG white wedding in a grand church or a Disney wedding or one of a beach in miami, it's up to her.

I too would like 2 children. 1st a boy and then a girl 2 years or so later.

Maybe i shouldn't be thinking about these kind of things ???

3. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'm pretty sure most people think of this stuff. At least I do from time to time. I've had this discussion numerous times with friends. At the moment, I think I'd like to have 4 children. A girl first, twin boys, then another girl... haha, it's subject to change though, based on what my wife wants and what my wallet allows!

5. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I want a wedding, it doesn't have to be huge, but I want to plan it and wear a gorgeous dress and say vows to the guy I want to be with in front of all my friends and close fam :) I figure why not splurge a little bit on the special day and honeymoon! It's the starting of a life together I think it's important to kick it off right! ;D Disney just means a lot to me so its relevent and it would be oh so sweet to be propsed to there!!!

I haven't seen He's Just Not That Into You yet... I want to though cause I read the book when I was going through a bad breakup once and it was awesome!!! lol! Just gotta find the time :) I'm happy to hear good things so far though!!!

6. princess_shayna

And remember Matty I get to be fun Auntie Shayna! Don't you forget!!! I'm going to spoil them and give them lots of icecream and then pass them back to ya when they're all crazy on their sugar high ;) ahahahaha!!!

I think about the future all the time :) What I want my wedding to be like, what I want in life in the future... I think it's totally natural to think about those things!!!

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yay, all hopped up on sugar! No worries though, I'll return the favor Shayna. Mark my words, you may not want children now, but I think someday that will change! :p

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I want my own Von Trapp family of children. Haaaaaah! In all seriousness, I think 3 sounds like a nice amount but if I'm blessed with more I'll love them all :D And my first girl is gonna be Heulwen. If my husband disagrees he can get a puppy and I'll let him call it whatever he likes- I'm generous like that ;D

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i hope your hubby isn't like an extreme englishman, i can't imagine he'll like heulwen ;)

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Englishmen like puppies too, don't they??

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

to tell you the truth, i've only ever met one englishman. his name was james smith, and a crafty devil he was!

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

But did he like puppies?? I don't think I'll bother with an Englishman anyway. They get wimpy over a bit of snow! A Canadian, that's what I need.

13. Janey

Janey New Member

Or a Finn, Helen. No complaints of snow. ;D AND majority of them like puppies!

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

so the page 5* poster boy is out of the question?

*by page 5, i mean page 5 of this thread

15. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ah i like this thread it makes me laugh a sigh in equal ammounts, especially when im sitting here feelig ill. i love englishmen (kinda have to say that as my boyfriend is english) but im an absolute sucker for accents...it doesnt really matter what kind of accent as long as its not scottish (after hearing it every day for 22 years you get a bit used to it :) ) x

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I don't need your pity ;D

17. princess_shayna

Australian accents.... those are the best! :D

18. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

That's me out of luck

19. princess_shayna

English and Irish are right up there too ;)

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

yeah pretty much any accent will do it... though my room mate's boyfriend just moved here from Australia and I really don't like him, so that accent is slightly ruined for me :( Guess I'll have to stick with the UK