Disney Engagements?! Awee!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Girls, we'd best add a wedding dress to our packing lists.

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Oh I understand totally! For me I needed someone who actually got the whole Disney thing! That was so key for me!!!

Maybe i'll have a Disney Wedding or maybe not, just because well, they're very expensive! But i've always wanted the Disney proposal!!! At night, in the Magic Kingdom around Wishes time :) Maybe near the Rose Garden or something sweet like that! (Can you tell i've thoroughly thought this through?!) hehe

I just think it would be the most magical proposal! Although i'd totally be crying too! lol!

3. princess_shayna

haha oh I totally agree! lol! :)

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I hope to find myself i lovely lady who i can spoil, take to Disney and eventually marry. I'd propose during the 'wishes' fireworks.

Maybe even go the whole hog and have the Disney wedding

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

lee, that's a lot of hassle for a proposal. why not try an e-mail, a text or, if you want to go all out, a phone call?

6. princess_shayna

lol! Awee you're such a sweetheart! ;)

7. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

When I was working there last year, I went to a Disney Fairytale Weddings seminar - info session about getting the Wedding Internship (which I can't of course, I'm not American dammit :mad:). It was amazing what they can achieve, and the ins and outs, what you can and can't do!! :eek: Apparently thy had one couple who wanted Darth Vadar to break down the door to the wedding chapel and stuff! Tho they had to settle for the Star Wars music for walking down the aisle - weird!! :-\

8. sarah*86

sarah*86 New Member

Such a romantic!

9. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I love this thread!! I've looked into Disney weddings and my friend thinks I'm going to meet my future husband there. I think my ideal Disney engagement would be something super corny like if they got a skipper on the jungle cruise to work it into the ride. I would love that.

At my sisters wedding in June my mum had Mr. and Mrs. Potato heads that she snuck onto the head table so my sister saw it when they went to sit down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes that is a Mary Poppins umbrella

10. princess_shayna

11. kate003

kate003 New Member

12. princess_shayna

Aweee that one's so cute!!!

The roses!! What a smart guy!!! ;D

I just love Disney cuteness and romance!!!

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I know it sounds cheese-on-sticks but I don't mind where I get proposed to/married... just as long as I marry Mr Darcy....... Hahaha joke of course. I honestly don't mind though, my only requirement is that he makes me have smile lines around my eyes when I'm old ;D

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Not much of a romantic are you :p. I really hope to find someone who enjoys the love of Disney as me and when it comes that time to pop the question i will go full out to make it memorable for her.

15. princess_shayna

Disney is a great place to meet I think ;D

16. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

the person who introduced me to these forums met her beloved at disney which i think is great. So it can happen! I think my friends met there for a second time (they first met at a wedding then both were working in florida, though only one at disney), now they are married and the baby is due next month!!!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

what do you mean? i'm well romantic. i mean a whole phone call! that's like a couple of my free minutes i'm losing right there!

haha i joke

18. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

um...... i think you have just fufilled every girl on this forums fantasy!

mine included :-[

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

showing the rest of us up lee, cheers for that ;)

20. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Ah, thanks for that, any of you girls single? ;D