Custodial

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 4, 2009.

1. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

you make it sound crap lol

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I swept when I walked past litter, sgueegeed when the ground was wet, wiped benches and garbages cans after the rain, did one trash run a shift, walked around with my best friends almost all the time, watched 9 high school musical dance shows and one parade everyday, replaced approx. one stolen toy a day, moved strollers and wheelchairs, handed out maps, gave directions, walked people to their destination, and met thousands of guests who just wanted to chat. I got to be friends with the ODF people, friends with the parade control people, and friends with some of the high school musical cast. I hardly cleaned ANYTHING. My days were spent dancing, talking, getting tanned, and getting fit. It was THE BEST job because you make THE MOST magic and I loved every second of it and I would do custodial with a toothbrush if that's all they'd give me. =) Even restrooms aren't that bad because you're checking them constantly so they don't even get dirty, and it's a good reprieve from the heat!

3. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

there you go. Now you make it sound much nicer ;D

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

makes me want to do custodial!!

and also, working in lots of roles in the magic kingdom will involve you being scheduled until 3 or 4am.... once in merchandise I got scheduled for a 5am finish!

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Merch get some of the worst scheduled hours because of how long people take in the shops. I felt merch didn't get paid enough for what they did! QS, we got paid about right! (Although I would have worked for free if I could have stayed. Just saying!)
    xx

6. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

aww i had a dream last night that i was getting ready to go to the airport and the plane left me behind. lol please dont happen!!!

7. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Hi there, fellow cusotdian folks!!! Havent been on this in ages! I need someone to get me xxcited even mkore than i already am. What are people lookin forward to the most? Rob :)