CRP Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Mar 17, 2008.

1. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Thanks guys! I can't imagine ever turning down an offer from Disney! But I suppose it's not for eveyone. x

2. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!!!

I was in the same boat. Eric originally called me and said I had the job, but there were 2 Lindsay's and I was actually on the waiting list. He said it could be anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 months! I couldn't believe it!

But then, 2 weeks later (and the day before my birthday) he called and said someone had cancelled. I can't believe people give these jobs up! I understand things come up, but he said things like this happen all the time...I can't imagine not going either!

Anyways, it might seem like a long ways away but I'm sure it will come faster than you think!

Congratulations to everyone again, and here's to 2008 being the best year for Disney yet!

3. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Wow that's awesome! You're so lucky!! It's like you're destined to go ;D Oh and Happy Birthday! I guess you had double the celebration lol :D

4. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Hi everyone.

I was also on the waiting list but got a phone call yesterday saying they had a position for me for 29th July! Is anyone else going on this date?
    xx

5. Elle

Elle New Member

Congratulations! This is the best waitlist ever I reckon! lol
    And you don't have too long to wait! You must be ecstatic!

6. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Yup hehe. I just thought I was rejected completely, I didn't have much hope in the wait list.
    My bf is still on the list so just hoping he'll get a position too.
    July is sooo soon, I can't believe it.

7. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Thanks Disney Princess!

Totally had the best birthday ever! ha ha ha
    Totally ecstatic....Going to be the best experience ever!!!
    Can't wait to see everyone there!