CRP Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Mar 17, 2008.

1. samuel

samuel New Member

well done to everyone who got in! :) will see you out there as im off next tuesday! only one more thing to do before then and im not looking forward to that at all. :p

2. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Yay! Congratulations Sam! ;D

3. Elle

Elle New Member

Congrats Sam! You're going out the same time as Rachel!
    I would like someone to get the same dates as me please, lol, I want a travel buddy!

4. citywalk

citywalk New Member

im starting to think they call you alphabetically?

5. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Hey!!

Congrats everyone on gettin in! Shall see u all when u arrive ( I fly out on Sat aaaah!!)

Well done again Princess Cinders13, I know i've spoke to u already 2day bt I'm jst so happy u got it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. citywalk

citywalk New Member

if they do. i must be one of the last. IM IN!!!!

7. Elle

Elle New Member

Congrats Citywalk! When you going?
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of yes' this time around.
    I'm now anxiously waiting my second phone call so I can get more details! lol

8. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey!

Congrats to everyone that got in! And i'm so sorry to the people that didnt... but dont give up!

I leave august 19th... would be great to chat to people going out there as well... whether its the same date or not.... if your are on msn.. please add me.... happyhannah1986@hotmail.com

hannah xx

9. Rupal

Rupal New Member

heya congratulations everybody and continued good luck to those who are still waiting!!! I got in and i am sooooooo pleased man!! i cant believe it fly out on the 2nd of december!!

10. Elle

Elle New Member

Where's all the 23rd Sept people???? You have a right little group going! I wish I was going 2nd December now!

11. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I'm really sorry Elle, I didn't mean to be calling you a moron, I was just trying to make the people who were declined feel better. I didn't mean to upset you, but congratulations now anyway! ;D

And congrats to everyone else who got in too, you can give yourselves a pat on the back now haha! ;)

12. chelsc182

chelsc182 New Member

Yet another Sad face here guys :(
    Was actually gutted! But hey, if for whatever reason they didnt accept us, Means we get more time to brush up on our qualifications and the likes?
    so surely next time our CV's will be even more imprssive for them!

Anyway, good luck to all those that havent heard yet,
    and GREAT BIG HUGS to all those that got that same email i did :(
    xxx

13. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Hey Elle, i got the call today and im Sept 23rd too! F&B for me! Yay a buddy! I couldnt believe it when they phoned i literally couldnt even talk!! :) xxxx

14. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Congrats nstrats2212!

15. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Congrats everyone! Feel free to add me to facebook (my "website" link) or msn (angeljenn3@hotmail.com). It's always good to make friends before we go down! Best of luck to everyone on the waiting list... I hope you all get spots, you deserve it!

16. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

WOW!!!! just got the phone call. I'm going ;D. July 29th woop. Anyone else going then? congrats everyone :D x

17. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Well done Pippa!

Are u a March 4th person? I'm just after u, August 19th, f&b

xxx

18. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

OMG!! I have just had a phone call from Michele at Yummy and have been offered a position in Merch from December 2nd! Woop woop!

It was really unexpected because I had previously received an email to say I was on a waiting list. Looks like the list wasn't very long!!

19. Elle

Elle New Member

Conrgatulations! That has to be the shortest list ever!!
    I thought Rodger said not many people would go in December? It seems like everyone's going then! lol
    We'll have to have one huge welcome party on the 2nd!

20. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Maybe someone turned down the offer then? But congrats, how exiting ;D