CRP Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

elle... can you remember what she actually said? did she say something too you about explaining something!? she asked if i wanted her too ring back later and explain!? x

2. Elle

Elle New Member

Yeah, I think it was the terms of the offer... my voice kept getting higher and higher with every question so she said she'd ring me back later on when i'd had time to calm down! I have no clue what the terms of the offer are, but I guess we'll find out soon! x

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Congratulations both of you ;D

4. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

Sorry to those who didn't make it. :'(
    My sister Rupal just got accepted for the CRP!!!!
    I guess today's the day.

5. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

Congrats to Elle and Rachel and so on who were accepted! Sadly I wasn't but hey I will get over in the next few years even if it kills me lol

6. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

YIPPI!!!
    CONGRATS!

7. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited! Doesn't seem real! August 19th f&b!

To those who didnt get it this time - this was my 2nd time applying, if u really want it, go for it again!

xxx

ps. Well done Rupal!!!

8. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Rachel2310: We are arriving the same day. I am from Canada though. :) That is cool to find more people who will be arriving the same day. YAY. :)

Congrats to thoese finding out. Makes me remember that feeling too. :) Good luck to thoese on the waiting list. I really hope you hear something. I think with Yummy Jobs takeing over our stuff too might make things a little crazy right now. But hopfully things move quickly for everyone. Waiting is the worst but hopefully no more bad news.

9. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

congrats cinders and congrats to all, i am every so sorry for those who didn't get in please don't give up.
    i am going on the 19th august there is a link for those going on the 19th august on the accepted part on here. please post on there cinders as we are trying to make are small group in to a big one, i think there is 4 or 5 of us so far on the 19th so we need more. again congrats to all Sean

10. Elle

Elle New Member

Yay Cinders13 and Rupal!
    I kind of wish I was going sooner... but I asked for September so I shouldn't complain!

I feel really bad because people's dreams are being crushed and I want to scream with excitement. It hardly seems fair.

11. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

When do you leave again Elle??
    I'm in September as well!!

12. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hi everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who have been accepted! I hope you have a great time, and who knows, the rest of us might be seeing you over there next year!

To the rest of us who didn't get in, don't give up! I emailed Yummy to ask about other programs I might be able to apply for and she said "You were not unsuccessful there were just other stronger candidates and you are still being considered for a position if it becomes available." So I guess that's something!

Elle- DO NOT feel bad about living your dream! If it's not meant to be for the rest of us, it's not meant to be. Go out there and enjoy yourself!

13. Elle

Elle New Member

I arrive two weeks after you on the 23rd! If there's not a huge amount of us leaving on the same day I may go out earlier and holiday for a few days before officially starting though.

And thanks DisneyPrincess87.... I just want everyone to go, and we can all be there together! x

14. citywalk

citywalk New Member

wow. No rejection letter or phone call. Dont no what to expect now!

15. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Congrat to everyone whos been accepted..I wont lie im extremly jealous and I wish you all the best of luck! For the people who didnt get it..Dont give up as if you want it hard enough you will get it!

I too have had no rejection email or phone call ??? But im swaying with the rejection...

xxxxxxxxxxx

16. Elle

Elle New Member

Phone them! Put your mind at ease!
    When I phoned she just asked my name and read out my results. Explain that you know people have found out both ways and you haven't heard yet. At least then you'll know and I don't think they'll mind!

17. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Ahhh i got a missed call from yummy jobs and waiting for a ring back..Im scared..im actually shaking..is that normal?

breathe breathe
    xx

18. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Sam, I think that means you're going!! I don't know of anyone who's been turned down over the phone yet...good luck! ;)

19. Elle

Elle New Member

That's what happened to me and i'm in!!!! I still didn't want to get excited just incase, so the relief was huge when she said i'd got in!
    But yeah, I shook like mad until about 10 minutes ago!

20. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Aaaaargh i got it..wooo start december 2nd F&B....yayyay...I dont think its sunk in yet tho! Just before my 23rd birthday..old lol

Sorry to go on but im soooo happy i got it!
    xxxxxxxxx