CRP Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Mar 17, 2008.

1. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hey Guys.

Another heart broken applicant here!! I too received the email saying my details will be held on a wait list, so hopefully it's not quite the end of the road! Never mind, I'm going to apply again and also for the grad program.

There is a bit of silver lining however as my parents have just asked me if I'd liek to go to WDW after I finish Uni in May as a celebration of getting through 3 years of work!!

Sorry to everyone who has received the dreaded email and good luck to the rest of you! xx

2. citywalk

citywalk New Member

I think im about to throw up hearing all this. Does not help!

Unlucky guys and gals. Im sure everyone will get reapply again anyway.

3. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Hey guys!!! dont worry and smile!!! everything hapen for a reason! and im sure the waitin list isnt the end of the road!!! i have been in the same boat before, i have heard success histories of people on waiting and gettin a offer, i havent, but hey u can always reapply! ;) i have just reapply and waiting for an answer, i had my f2f feb 28!!!, so dont worry and if u dont gei in now! u can always reapply and reapply again and continue until u get an offer ;) i know how u all are feeling! but think that better things are coming! and smile! ;D

PIXIE DUST for all of u!!!

XoXo

Ely

4. Disneybound2009

Disneybound2009 New Member

sorry for all u who didnt make it...but i have a cocern now. it looks like many of the people who didnt make it write on this site, is it a coincidence? i am kinda worried now as in america i know they check public sites to see what people say and companies dont like it ??? should i not post on here while applying?

5. Elle

Elle New Member

I know this isn't intended to cause upset but seriously, this wait is bad enough without being told i'm a moron because I haven't recieved the e-mail yet and may still get in. I don't want to rock the boat but come on, I'm going through hell here waiting to know if i'm in or not and reading things like this isn't helpful!

6. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

I take it there just emailing people!? And no phone calls!? I am going out later so wont be able to check my mail all today. I have a feeling they may be doing this alphabetically.... then again ive been wrong throughout.

7. Elle

Elle New Member

I think this is the most confusing part! No one's got in yet! I'm really lame but I searched for all the old posts about people getting in and generally people getting it find out before those that don't, yet no one has got in and no one's recieved an e-mail to say they're in so I really don't know what to think now! I keep refreshing my e-mail every few minutes and the board and checking my phone just to find out either way :-\

Alphabetically may be it as I have an S surname.

8. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

Yer i was thinking alphabetically because i am a U! I always find out everything last haha! It seems everybody that found out yesterday were maybes (on waiting list). My friend has his interview two days after mine and yet he already nos that he is working in merch... although that is the ICP program.

9. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

ahhhh guys im off too disney!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Elle

Elle New Member

Congratulations! What happened??? Phone or e-mail???

11. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

phone..... i couldnt talk and was telling my mum at same time!!! so i hung up really quickly! ahhhh! she was like do you want me too ring you back!! i start dec 2nd! good luck elle and everybody else xxx

12. Elle

Elle New Member

OMG!! I just got a missed call from them... they phoned the one number I didn't want them to call! Anyway, I rang right back and got Kirstin and she said she'd get Michele to ring me right back so we'll see soon I guess. My heart is literally in my mouth right now!

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

That would be an awful lot of people to check up on, so I don't think they do. Anyway, they wouldn't know what your nickname her is.

14. Elle

Elle New Member

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sept 23rd! I screamed and started laughing at her!!!!!! Yayayayayayayayayyayaa! I'm actually shaking and crying right now so she said she'd ring back later today with the application letter thingy..... Aaaaargh!

15. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

i noi started screaming aswel..... i dont have a clue what she said too me! she said shed ring me back... i start in december xxx

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting :D Haha I love how I still get excited for everyone else haha!

17. Elle

Elle New Member

Thanks!
    I'd seriously convinced myself I wasn't in so this feels more exciting! It just works out so perfectly with the timing too! I get to have my huge roller disco birthday party... work the southampton boat show so I can go over with a few thousand in the bank and see my sister on her birthday on the 13th! It just hasn't sunk in!

18. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Well done girlies! I am still waiting 2 hear & I'm goin crazy! Especially since I've been rejected once before!! Did they ring ur mobiles or house phones?

xxx

19. Elle

Elle New Member

I only gave them two mobile numbers as i'm working away and obviously couldn't answer my landline. They called my second mobile choice, which is why I missed it as the battery is about to die and I don't have the charger so just left it in my bag on silent, thinking they'd call my first choice mobile number first. Anyways, I called them back saying i'd missed a call and Michele rang me back about 5 minutes later to tell me!
    Good luck! xxx No news is good news at this point I reckon!

20. Elle

Elle New Member

Oh and further to that... I just got an e-mail from Michele saying she couldn't get through to my phone and could I ring her.... so if she can't get you on your phone expect an e-mail! All bases are covered!