CRP 2009 Update

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

GOT THE EMAIL!

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

wonder where they will be!

3. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I got the e-mail too ;D
    So late October huh I guess that's not too far away. I hope they start on the west coast :D

4. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

congrats guys!!! You have joined us in the next stage of the waiting game where we wait...again ;D

5. SunShine_Girl

SunShine_Girl New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm from the East Coast and I've been reading this message board since I applied to the CRP back in July.

I received the e-mail this morning regarding the F2F... I'm soooo thrilled about it all...

I hope we will all have a chance to meet each other either at the F2F or in Disney!!

6. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

I got it!!! :D Oh I was so worried about my phone interview, this is such a weight off my mind. Now we just gotta blow them away at the face to face and we'll be in Walt Disney World!!

mousefreak, I feel the same way you do! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! xD!

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

BAH!!!! ME TOO!! I was so nervous when I read "Thanks so much for taking your time in the recent telephone interviews for the Walt Disney World International Programs" it sounded like she was going to say something bad! But yay! I started crying, congrats everyone!

8. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

hahaha, Koda, that's what I thought too!! Good thing we kept reading! ;)

9. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I know... oh and welcome sunShine girl.

10. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oh my god i know, when i read the first few sentences i thought it was rejection!!!!!!!!!

11. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I got it too!!! Aww man! I checked my email on my phone today on my break from work...I was estatic!! I at first thought rejection from first couple of lines...but no I got an interview!!

Congrats everyone! Woot! Go us!

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt!

im stilll riding on this disney high

yet i would like to be given a time and a place.

im never satisfied

13. ~Disney_Princess~

Yeah it's kind of annoying really that they haven't e-mailed about specifics...it's always "we'll be in touch to tell you more...." but that's why they call it a waiting game I guess :-\

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah I know, I'd like to book my flight before flights go through the roof. Though I'd rather wait for the specifics than hearing if we got through at all.

15. ~Disney_Princess~

So who on here's from BC? (I've probably asked that before lol :D)

16. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

lower mainland represent.

lol

17. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I'm Alberta...but former Victorian here! That sounds funny...makes me sound like I'm from that era haha! I had a DisneyWorld Dream last night where my friends went and I decided to tag along and I got so excited that now I want to go even more than before, if that's possible!

18. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

I'm a Victorian (haha) who's a former Albertan! ;)

19. Hey so who's planning on applying for summer 2009???

20. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

im really hoping to go end of august so i can complete a summer semester in uni!