CRP 2009 Update

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oooo good call on the phone interview email thing..

today is the days kiddlets. lets keep holding our breathes :)

2. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

it'll be another reason to party!! lol ;D

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

so far today..... there is no new reason to party... but that doesnt mean that i wont :D

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

haha me too!
    so i guess it's next week when we'll know more ???

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

It's going to be a long weekend!

6. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

wow. i was really pumped for today to be the day :'(

o welll

next week it is then..
    she did say 4-6 weeks, and its only been like 3

7. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

Yeah I am so pumped for it...guess my educated guess was wrong! lol

This weekend better go by fast....I want to hear back so badly! I hope I get to meet some of you at the in person interviews

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i cant remeber.... are disneyearthdude, are you east or west coast?

9. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

That's a good point, mousefreak. But it's hard to believe it's only been three weeks!

A couple weeks ago I bought the book The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot and today I read the whole thing in one sitting! It was pretty interesting, although I think it was intended for people who already know Epcot fairly well, so I felt a little lost a couple times just because I've never been (yet!). I was pretty amused when the book informed me that Canada has twelve provinces, though. ;)

10. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

mousefreak; I am on the West Coast in good old Alberta.

Sarah14; that is so funny I bought that like three weeks ago, and yeah I was lost a couple of times but it got me so excited for it! haha

11. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

I agree, reading the book just got me super excited to see it all for real!! :D

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

so nothing today... jeez :'(

13. kate003

kate003 New Member

after today i'm going to be out of internet until the 1st because i'm moving for school and they can't hook up the net in our new house until the afternoon of the 31st! i'm gunna go crazyy, i'll have to try and bum it off my friends or set up at starbucks or something! good luck everyone, this week is definately the week:)

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Awhh i read this post every day

crossing my fingers for you all waiting to hear about your F2F

I feel mean that all us UK's know and none of you lot know yet :( ::)

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I know, it seems quite depressing. Though hopefully you all won't have to wait for your F2F's as long as we do! The end of Ocotober is so far away!

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

This book sounds good, where did you guys find it??

I was so disappointed to come home today and not have an e-mail. :( I agree, this is the week. Though the one good thing is that no one has heard. It would be so upsetting if some heard and some didn't. Thanks mpark and DisneyGibbs, hopefully soon we will all be waiting impatiently for the f2f and then all meet at disney

17. sarah14

sarah14 New Member

18. craiggers90

craiggers90 New Member

I got my copy at Chapters...everytime I go there I go to Travel, and look in US and see what they have. They do have lots of Disneyworld/Orlando books, but this one was from the Imagineers so it was like official. I also picked up the Animal Kindgom

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

thanks...maybe i'll check chapters tomorrow

20. kate003

kate003 New Member

I got the email!!!!!!!!!!! oh its sooo exciting!!! i saw it was sitting in my mailbox and was almost too nervous to open it:) but i'm going, i have a face to face sometime in late october!!!!! let me know when all of you have gotten yours:)