Credit cards SOS

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by bussey17, May 16, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh that is so true..i was telling myself that...things happen for a reason......id get in debt for disney anywday...and prob will do...as i want to by much disney product...lol :D ;D ;D ;D ;)!!!!

xx

2. nicolegodin

nicolegodin New Member

hey, what you can also do, for the credit card, is to have the bills changed to your families address and then you can just get your statements recieved there and then when you are gonna pay it you cna alot of time go online to find out what your balances are and then go into the bank tha tthey are setting up for us, and if you know your account you can wire money into that account.

Hope that helps
    Nikki

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

all this technical stuff lol - good idea tho ;D

4. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey,

how difficult is it to wire money to an account over here? And how much does it cost cos banks always find a way of charging u :p

Bry

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thats so true - i really hate banks ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i was gona say internet banking is one way of trying to handle ur money, i have all my accounts online for monitoring.

wiring money isnt too hard from what i know, just it takes a while something like 10days or so to process but not sure on charges, u could always check with the credit unions over there online for an idea.

xxx

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah thats a good idea ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

www.vistafcu.org < thats one of the banks, well federal credit union we can have wages paid into

its at downtown disney, run by disney so ill b usin that one but u can go to sun trust as well which is more of a national name

xxx

9. bussey17

bussey17 New Member

Money I hate the stuff!!! its the answer to many problems but the cause of most problems

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol mark, well u have all those wages comin in hun its all good ;)

u excited bout gettin ur visa 2moro hun ;)

xxx

11. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey just a word of advice, its better to get a North American credit card, apply in the first week you are at disney. the reasoning is that some places will not accept non-northamerican credit cards. And if you wished to book travel online via online booking like expedia.com or travelocity.com they DO NOT accept them. I work for travelocity now so i know....and it is the cheapest way to book travel down there.
    and when you get your bills the exchange rate is nasty sometimes. I know its stupid and by all means your credit cards can be used at alot of stores and stuff but at least apply for one while you are there in your first month,even if its a limit of only $500 it will be very handy!

I agree credit card sompanies are stupid...but hey if they are willing to give me a credit limit of $10,000 im happy.....i got my new credit card today from Capital One, i think a shoe shopping spree is needed now.