Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Kevus

Kevus New Member

or when you do a fantasmic dash to try and make wishes or mk before park close

2. KC

KC New Member

Much harder to do cos of busses versus monorail, I always found...

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ive seen Wishes, Illum and Fantasmic before...granted Wishes was from the monorail station.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I went to see fantasmic on 4th july last year. and wee still say wishes from where we were sitting. hehe. And another fireworks display but dont know where that came from.

5. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

With fantasmic, you see Illuminations in the background. Not the best of timings with 2 shows at the same time.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That would have been the one, haha. three shows at the one time. hehe. awesome!

7. vik

vik New Member

4th july at the parks is immense! i went to mk and you couldn't move down mainstreet! the fireworks are amazing though and they're all around you and it was such an awesome atmosphere! i remember they closed like all of the roads so we had to wait like 2 hours for the buses to come...twas magical!

8. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Yea i definately want to go back on the 4th july - I think they were the best fireworks i have ever seen, I felt quite emotional to be truthful...

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It was an amazing atmostphere when we went and the 4th of july sales were great, haha. There were fireworks displays everywhere as we were on our way back to the villa.

10. hehe yeh just hope you aren't working July 4th. It's insane!

11. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

It's IMMENSE!
    My first day at work - July 4th hanging out with America's Sweetheart, Minnie Mouse

A. Ma. Zing.

12. KC

KC New Member

I'd personally much rather spend the 4th working than as a guest! If you're a guest, the waits are too long, the park is too full, and it's all in all rather ick. If you're a CM, you're getting paid for it, and everyone else has a blast because everyone's trying to deal with millions of crazies! Can't think of a better job in the world! ;)

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

July 4th at the Jungle was weird...we were manic during the day, then as it got dark we were empty! On the first night I watched the fireworks from the parking lot behind Main Street (they were on while I was on break!) I didn't get the music, but apparently I wasn't missing much, eh Kev? hehe.

Then the second night I was doing Back Load while the fireworks were on and we had to turn people away because some of the fireworks were going off above the jungle and you couldn't hear what the skippers were saying!

14. KC

KC New Member

Hell no... The 4th of July fireworks at MK are... meh... The Epcot ones, though... yeah, those are the ones that'll make ya deaf! :D

15. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Dragging back to topic,

Are there any character performers going out on June 21st?

16. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

i wish i was lol!

im surprised there havent been many characters accepted.

17. vik

vik New Member

they dont accept many, as its quite a sought after role

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, i think ive found one or two other but that is. Not as many as i thought going to do Merch.

19. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yehaaa I found one other June 21st character!

Are you on here, Andy?

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

One of the guys from the aberdeen interview got character, ive just found out, he was out there this year but doing QS. But found it on facebook!