Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 11, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awwww, i want to see wall.e i hope hes there next summer.

2. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Oh yes, Wall.E!! I think I'm more excited for Tinker Bell though, once they get her there! I heard they plan on getting her there for meet and greets in 2009!! I hope they find a good actress to be her :)

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yeah, they need a really good one. she wont talk! They should have her fly in and out of the meet and greet, wouldnt that be awesome?

4. Kevus

Kevus New Member

lol yes there is now a room in toontown dedicated to tinker and her fairy friends

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome!

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

not really, it ruins toontown....

7. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

she does talk... and theyre already in I believe - in time for Tink movie which comes out this Monday

and yeh, our princesses have been ousted :(

8. From what i have seen, the rincesses still have their rooms. She looks really good, very like the character she is meant to portray. They are going with the lojic that tinkerbell is small so we can't understand her thus we hear only a tnker. W get small whichis why we can hear and understand her.
    from what i have seen the princesses ae still there. Tonkerbell ad her friends look amazing, cery like the pictures they are trying to portray. They are using the theory that tinkerbeel is too small for you to hear and that is why you can only hear a 'tinker. As you get small enough then you cn undersand her.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh wow, thats a great theory!

10. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i wont know until i get into toontown to see, but looking at pictures im not impressed lol... its ruins the themeing of hall of fame and county bounty and such..

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh right

12. vik

vik New Member

spoke to my friend whos still out there the other day and he said the wait for fairies is like an hour per fairy at the moment!

13. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

:eek:

Looks like we're going to have to make friends with some fairies next summer!

14. Kevus

Kevus New Member

or leave it til last minute like when wishes or somet is on

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, cause well want to miss wishes! or do you? :-[

I need to go visit all the characters next year!

16. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

You don't need to see wishes *every* night Leom lol.. besides Kev's right - toontown is great during Wishes!

17. Kevus

Kevus New Member

the only times i would say its best to see wishes, first night from the poly beach, the last night from main street, the day you get your id's and the day you decide to do all four parks to finish with wishes... the other occasion worth looking into is the fourth of july :)

18. lol, i would still choose to watch wishes every night as you know kevin.

19. Kevus

Kevus New Member

im not saying you dont have to watch wishes every night there is fantasmic and illuminations to see as well its just wishes is extra special on these occasions

20. KC

KC New Member

The best nights are when you watch Illum and then scurry over to the MK in time for Wishes. It's difficult to do, but if you know the right shortcuts and where to be at what time, it's doable! Just one of the perks of working at Innoventions ;) :D