Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I know someone who couldn't do Buzz and for the simple reason his fingers were too short. We all fell to the floor laughing when he told us. I also thought buzz was pluto hight but i may be wrong, i often am lol

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

His fingers were too short? What type of reason is tht and how could is fingers be too short if theyre big enough to get into the costume in the first place. Im unsure of what Buzz is, i always thought he was really tall!

3. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Being Buzz would be good on the autograph side of things as he just has a stamp. ;D

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome. I really want to be a character performer, that would be amazing, but i dont know how things are going to turn out at all.

5. vik

vik New Member

i dont think buzz was especially tall, maybe around 5'8? he's way shorter than woody, i know that! as well as the fact that sometimes women were friends with him , so couldnt have been that tall

6. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Aye Buzz is Pluto height

7. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Wow I just saw something on Youtube from WDW that i have NEVER heard of before!!

Push, the Talking Trach Can???

It's so funny! I wonder where the person who controls it is though! It's great how it interects with people. I love how the little kids pop their head inside to see if there's anyone in there :p

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Omigod I've heard of that!! My friend told me he'd seen it but I thought he was making it up. I want to see it!!

9. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yes but you're supposed to be able to sign anway in case there is some problem with the stamp.

**BREAKING MAGIC** DON'T READ IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW! (I know you do though ha)

Push is so cool :D The person controlling him is 'disguised' as a tourist usually in some hideous shirt. singlasses and always with a somewhat abnormally large sports bag and a constant tickle on his nose!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

never seen push but would love to meet him. its the same technology used in Wall*e i do believe.

I have seen miss devine. she just came out of no where! my boyfriend and i were sure of what we saw until we got back home to Britain and found out about her!

11. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Sorry if someone answered this before, just read it on the first page
    I'm afraid at 4'11" you and me both are too short for Wendy and Alice. And although technically we should be allowed to do Tink, all the fairies from the first casting were at least 5' :( And that was just Tink, the others were mostly 5'2" and up.
    Annoying but understandable really - it is hard to find a constant and numerous amount of people under 5' and it is harder to get away with discrepencies with face characters

12. vik

vik New Member

i am the right height for wendy and alice! but perhaps not dainty enough. that and the fact that i look NOTHING like her!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah im the same..no where near thin enough.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i dont know if i would be thin enough to be a fur character.

15. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

That's so cool hehe! Don't people notice him talking to himself or something?

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Who's push?

17. KC

KC New Member

18. vik

vik New Member

theres also a tree at the animal kingdom who does it. its so so obvious who the guy doing it is once you've seen him do it once!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

He's awesome, it would be awesome to be the person playing him, hehe. but i dont think thats possible to get that role, is it?

20. KC

KC New Member

That's Wes Palm. There's also Pipa the talking Recycling Bin who you used to be able to see over at the Conservation Station. I'm not sure Wes or Pipa make appearances anymore... or Push, for that matter, due to the current rake of entertainment cutbacks...

And Leom, no, my guess is he's an equity actor. They're a whole class of entertainment onto themselves!