Characters

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Sep 11, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao. I am hoping to maybe go study abroad one of my years at uni. I would love to go study in Hawaii!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

im sure it wil be fine..just tell them to give you two sessions in a row instead of one!

ooo hawaii, sounds nice. what would you do there?

i am taking a three year chance on getting into acting, if i get successful i will keep going. if not i will be starting a family and moving to america to work at disney...that is if i love it this summer!

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

ooh so we might be seeing you in movies? remember me when you're famous!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i would like to make it on the stage or in televsion. i dont know if i am a movie actor..we shall see.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, im sure youll make it. omg you could work on the disney channel. Thats a good plan.
    Im going to do my degree then work here for about 2 years whilst looking for a job in america. i think im going into teaching.

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i wanted to be a presenter on the disney channel. but apparently they have got rid of it. i also always wanted to be on microsoap when that was on.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to be a disney channel program. my own program.

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

The Leom show!

9. CharlotteSparkle

hehe yes!! How fun would that be?!

I really need to go and finish tidying my room. I stupidly decided to sort it out, and have now made a huge mess. noooo!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

A disney chat show, The Leom Show! Solving your problems and helping you follow your dreams. Todays topic: Disney programs!

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

kermit could be a guest star.

oh oh oh could i be the voice over. its what i want to do as a career.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Of course, that would be amazing.
    Do any of use remember the Amanda show which was on nickelodeon, i want a show like that, but mine and on disney and it would be more manly of course

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao, do you think there would be a way to get recognised for something like that on the program?

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

how do you mean?

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont know, for your talent, like disney noticing you have an amazing overvoice voice. or i can sing! things like that.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooo like a modern mickey mouse club?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

19. CharlotteSparkle

make a video! you could do it when you're in Florida, film yourself doing crazy random disney things then send it...somewhere. I don't know!! There must be a way in. Maybe there's a secret society?

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

taht would be awesome.

my friend chris kendall does random videos on youtube. they are rather funny. it could be a weekly thing. all you would need is editting software.