Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Yay for awesome creepiness! :D They'll love us for it eventually. Our man-trap is just our way of getting to know them. ;)

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Exactly we'll be the masters of man traps and finding our prince charmings!! lol

3. And if the right one does not come in, we'll just set him free and find another one! :)

4. princess_shayna

hahaha yes exactly we have the control here!! ;D

5. Muahahahaha. :) Makes me feel a little bit evil!

6. princess_shayna

me too! But fun exciting evil! lol! ;D

7. It will lead to everyone's happiness in the end so it's not REALLY evil. :D

8. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

when you prefect the disney man trap can you send some over to the east coast lol its so lonely and disney obselete there needs to be more disney finatics over here lol

9. princess_shayna

you can trap one and bring him back with you! :)

10. MeganHitachiin

I wonder if I can fit one in my suitcase

11. Sesosana

Sesosana New Member

??? woah i'm really lost haha
    I just registered, so this is my first reply.
    I'm from just outside toronto, and i'll be having my phone interview tomorrow at 11 am, so i'm psyched. any pointers?

12. MeganHitachiin

don`t stress and don`t over think it be yourself honestly kristen is a sweetie and smile it will hide any stress and it will be noticeable in your voice

13. princess_shayna

yeah she's super nice! It'll be fine!!!

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

See, the problem with the guy-trap is that guys may start lying just to get themselves freed! Saying things that they know you won't like, just to high tail it outta there! Then you may have let *the* one go, simply because he was living in fear! *gasp* No no, one must be cunning and ask a particular set of questions juuuuuust to see if there's potential. If they fail - move onwards and upwards friends! :D Or you know, just let fate take its course and deliver Prince Charming whenever he may pop up! Ya never know, he could turn up in some sort of romantic scenario like he saved you from a pack of pirates or something :D :D Though... if it was pirates... I'd probably want to join the pirates just so I have an excuse to dress up like them! :D

Good luck with you interview Sesosana, you'll do superbly! Actually, it's now after 11 so in all likelihood you've done your interview now, and my spidey senses tell me it went great! ;)

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Hey guys! We just set up a little facebook group for all applicants to join if they so choose - that way if there is anybody that doesn't know about this site (of which there are lots I'm sure), they can get to know fellow applicants and join in on the Disney fun! I've sent invites I think to most people that chat on here, but if I missed ya (sorry!) or maybe just joined this site and want to learn more via facebook, then join up!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=138642354816

And invite other fellow Canadian applicants if you know of any! :) Spread the magic woohoo!

16. Ah... yes, the man-trap does have it's flaws... I guess we could go about it the "normal" way, but where would the fun in that be? :p

Great facebook group! I've joined up. :)

17. princess_shayna

yeeeah everyone applying join up!!!!

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Remind me to stay away from y'all once you get these traps set up... :p

19. So you're saying they would be effective? :p

20. princess_shayna