Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

better yet, hot Disney husbands...

2. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

The moose is quite a manly animal, so I don't see why not!

3. princess_shayna

Yeah it kinda screams i'm a manly man! But I don't like hunters - I dont want our moose to attract men of that sort! lol

4. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

No Gaston's allowed!
    Prince Eric/Phillip? Yes please!

Maybe we should just bring dogs and horses instead - that's more their style! And we already have a ship - that'll rope in Prince Eric! :D

5. princess_shayna

True and horses get Prince Phillip! Mmmm! Can we have magic carpets though just for fun? I know they're not technically Canadian but i've always wanted one! And that will attract Aladdin, who is also a ver hot prince!

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I'm down with that! I wanna fly! But I'll be quite particular on the design of said magic carpet. I'd ideally like to get the carpet from the Aladdin movie since he has a little personality. Minor problem is that it's an animated magic carpet.

We need to break into a carpet store somewhere, and bewitch a rug to come aliiiiiiive...

IT'S ALIVE!! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

7. princess_shayna

yes and it can be our friend and come on magical adventures with us!!

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

A magic lamp with a genie would also come in handy :D Then you really have nothing to worry about! Wish for more wishes and you're set! Even though that *technically* isn't allowed, but I'll enforce Pirate-esque rules, which are more like guidelines, and therefore bend-able :D

9. princess_shayna

Plus the genie will love us, and grant us a wish for more wishes :) We're that lucky!

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Maybe the genie will be the husband... then he actually *has* to do everything he's told!!! hahahaha

I COMMAND YOU TO CUT THE GRAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!

::)

11. princess_shayna

lol yes and he is also Chris Pine! :eek: (that's what my eyes look like when I see that man!)

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Well a genie could take on the appearance of any celebrity probably, so that just makes the idea even more perfect! lol

A little bit of Zac Efron on Monday, Taylor Lautner on Tuesday, Chris Pine on Wednesday, etc, etc :D

13. princess_shayna

i like where this is going :)

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You guys are weird.... :p

I mean I don't sit around dreaming about hot Disney husbands...

FYI
    I am 2/3 done my long trek to Toronto!!! I can't wait to not sit in a car any more!!!

15. princess_shayna

lol Oh don't act like you don't do the same kinda! You fantasize about Disney ladies alllllll the time!! I believe one just has to look at your walls ;) lol love you!!!!

Also I'm glad to hear your almost here! WOOHOO! Can't wait!!!

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Matt...

Your car is named after Princess Aurora...

That's all I need to say really! ;)

And yes... one look at the walls of your room will say it all... ::) HEART YOU! I can't wait 'till you're heeeeere! ;D

17. princess_shayna

lol matt we loooove you! :-*

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Though you should have named your car after a princess that has a nicer crown, but that's just me :p

I would name my car Prince Phillip's Stallion or something :D

19. princess_shayna

Aurora does have the ugliest dress and crown :p just sayin!

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

At least Cinderella has her own castle conveniently located in the Magic Kingdom in Florida. And her castle totally trumps Aurora's castle in Cali. Pshaw.