Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Oh I'd love to be an imagineer! That would be amazing. :)

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

It really would :)

3. I don't know if I'd be very good at it though... :p I'd love to even just sit in on one of their meetings!

4. princess_shayna

I really just love dreaming up ideas! I wouldn't so great at the technical stuff - but just to dream up ideas and new things to add/enhance everything Disney - I feel I would be good at that! lol!

5. Ooh, yeah, that would be sweet. :)

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

oh gosh, Imagineering is the whole reason I went into engineering in the first place! I would eat it all up. Definitely a job I wouldn't want to leave at the end of the day, I would just love it. I think up ideas all the time just for fun. Rides, new park areas, restaurants - imagination rocks my world!

7. You should go for it! :D

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha maybe if I was born about an hour or so South of here I'd have better odds, but one never knows! So long as I stick to what I'm good at and build on that, anything is possible. Just gotta really figure out what I'm good at :D

9. Well, you could marry a hot American, like Shayna! :p

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Or more specifically either into the Disney family, or the Bob Iger family. Then I'm set! :D

11. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Just gotta lure them in with promises of Canadian maple syrup or something :D

12. And tame moose. For riding. :)

13. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

The visual of that just made my day! :D :D :D

I'm going to find a tame moose and ride it to Florida now. It's pretty much decided.

14. We should all find a tame moose, and then we can be the Canadian Moose Riders. We'll be our own Disney attraction!

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I don't know why, but It reminds me of all the moose sculptures they used to have allllll over Toronto, and they would be painted with different crazy designs. Like they were seriously everywhere, I have to find pictures. But man, having all those moose (is that the plural? lol I almost want to say meese but I know that's wrong!) in the city was awesome!

Not that I would paint my real moose or anything, but I would give him a rockin' name... like... Dog. :D That's one way to confuse people!

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

17. They had that in Vancouver too, except they were orcas!

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

ORCAS ARE SWEET!! I would just stand around all of them and do the Free Willy pose and try to get them to jump over me. Even though they're sculptures. But that's besides the point. :p

New moose name though: Mooseketeer!!

And instead of mickey ears, could wear moose antlers! :D

19. princess_shayna

will these moose attract hot husbands???