Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. jackattack

jackattack New Member

woo hoo!!! How was it??

2. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I think it went good though but I am kind of worried about how short it was ... I have a massive fear of phones so I have trouble speaking on them for extended periods of time ... I am just hoping Kristen sees past that though!

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

It's what you say that's most meaningful, not the length of the phone call, so fret not! ;)

4. Mine was prety short too, Megan, don't worry! Did she say when you'd find out about F2F?

5. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

4-6 weeks is I believe what she said ugh lol more waiting

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, she told me around the 4 week mark but really only had to wait about a week I think. So you never know! Maybe you won't have to wait as long as that!! Fingers crossed! :)

7. Mine was actually around the four week mark, since I was in the first round, I think. I'm sure it won't actually be that long, as Shanan said. :)

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah, unfortunately you had to bear the waiting the worst Kathleen! haha I salute you! I don't know how you did it!

9. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

we didn't have to wait long at all to hear about face to face, plus they're gearing up and making decisions I dont think it'll take 4 weeks!

10. Ah, it wasn't too bad! I had you guys to complain to! :D And if I hadn't been crazy with waiting, would I have gone to this website? Probably not! Look at all the amazing people I get to talk to! :)

11. princess_shayna

It def helps when you have others to tlak to who are going through the same thing that's for sure!!! :)

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

<cue "We're All In This Together" from High School Musical>

:D

13. princess_shayna

That is a very appropriate song :D

14. princess_shayna

I got an e-mail from Disney today (like an thing I signed up for to get info) talking about Professional Internships for Disney and what they offer saying apply now - GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I AM NOT AMERICAN SO I CAN'T!! HOW FAIR IS THAT?! - Not fair! lol uuuugh!!

I need a green card... or a hot american husband lol

15. I vote for the hot American husband! :)

Probably be easier than getting a greencard. :p

16. princess_shayna

ahahahaha true! Then it's 2 birds with one stone ;)

It would be even more awesome if he was related to walt disney!!! lol a girl can dream!

17. Ooh, good plan. Then you can slowly but surely take over!

18. princess_shayna

lol exactly! Even just to have access to whatever I want Disney would be sweeeet! Aka Cinderella's castle suite!! And then obvs I would work there too since my fab husband is American! lol!

19. Obviously! ;D

You know... I think it would be really fun to get to try out all the different jobs. Well maybe not ALL. But some.

20. princess_shayna

I think so too! Like I would be very interested in the business, management and marketing strategies of the company - but then I would also love to dream up and create things - like an imagineer!