Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

peppermint green tea is the best everrr well I will admit I like a lot of other teas I just don't drink the caffienated ones lol ... i used to live off black tea XD

2. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Hey Matt, I also enjoy the dos equis tea ;D

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Haha, thanks Jackie! I'm glad someone caught that one...

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I like chai tea, but I like it better in latte form :)

5. MeganHitachiin

I have never actually had a latte before ><

6. princess_shayna

they really are good :) Especially on a cold day - hot milk and tea just are a great combo - although saying it like that it doesn't sound so delish, but they're really good!!!

7. It's been a week since I got that email and I feel like I'm going to be sick from my nerves...

Please call me, Yummy Jobs. :(

8. princess_shayna

the waiting game sucks hard! lol! At least we have on here to vent about it to eachother! We're all going through the same thing!!

9. MeganHitachiin

mhmm the waiting game is the worst ><

10. Yes. Thank goodness we all found this website. I think I would quite possibly be curled up in a ball muttering incoherently if I didn't have someone to talk to about this.

11. princess_shayna

lol! me too!

12. And I still have not seen Harry Potter yet! AGH.

13. MeganHitachiin

Yeah this website is my life since I don't plan on telling my friends unless I get in so I can't talk about it >< and I haven't seen harry potter yet either

14. Oh, I've been telling everyone... But that's because I tend to talk a lot when I'm excited about something. :p

15. MeganHitachiin

haha I an usually the same but I am also majorly stressed and when I stress I am obsessive and annoying so only my family, my 2 closest friends and the people here on the forum know XD

16. princess_shayna

it's so hard not to talk about it! lol

17. Ooh, I saw HP on Saturday night and I loved it.

Just thought I'd let everybody know. :p

18. princess_shayna

it's super good eh! ;D

19. Hilarious! They did cut some stuff out, but I think they made it flow really well. Veeery enjoyable.

There was a big lack of Weasley twins, though... that made me sad. They're my favourites.

20. MeganHitachiin

I so need to see it soon cause I loveeee tom felton he comes right after disney as to what I need to survive