Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. That's fantastic! None of my purses have names as of yet (and I do have quite a few :p ), but I have named my printer Francois. I love naming inanimate objects... :)

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

they're putting people in Patterson for CRP really??? That would be so sweet! I want an outdoor fireplace!!!!! Sounds fabulous!!!!

I'm down for giving the gym a name! Can we call it Richard Simmons? lol!

3. Yes! Yes, PLEASE, we HAVE to name it Richard Simmons. And then I could bring the Sweatin' to the Oldies tape I found in our VHS stash...

4. princess_shayna

YES! And we can work out to the "You know you make me wanna SHOUT" song! ahahahaha! And wear headbands and ankle bands and pull our socks all the way up! lol! ;D

5. And those ridiculous short shorts Richard always wears! Oh, I think our work-outs would have to go down in CRP history!

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I've always been a fan of those old Body Break commercials, anybody remember those?

"Keep fit, and have fun!"

Work-outs in full blown technicolor running suits, with full-blown smiles slapped on their faces. Seriously, when you've been working out for a while, who's smiling? Really?! lol

Though that said... yesterday I was on a jog through the ravine listening to my iPod, the Hoedown Throwdown came on... yeah, I totally busted out the moves in the middle of the ravine behind some random strangers house. Oh yeah, I worked it.

7. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I don't have a car but I do name everything ... my laptop is hikaru, my pillow is draco, my camera is mikuru .... my parents say I am odd for it but I don't care everything deserves a name

8. princess_shayna

ahahaha yes! Short shorts or super sessy body suits with tights underneath!!!! lol!

9. MeganHitachiin

Jazzercise bby :D

10. Or, if we're going to be REALLY daring, ALL THREE AT ONCE.

Plus leg warmers. You can't go without leg warmers.

11. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Why not break all the rules and go to the gym in a superhero outfit? Make way, WONDER WOMAN is here! That's also one way to kick somebody off of a treadmill. "Excuse me, I have super powers and can hurt you. Please disembark the moving running belt."

12. MeganHitachiin

mmmhhhmmmm sexy leg warmers :D we won't at all be easy to spot in florida with leg warmers oh yes I can picture it now an epic battle of super heroes over the treadmill :D <3

13. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Actually, forget Wonder Woman

Dibbs on a Ninja Turtle! Cowabunga duuuuuuude! Judooooo CHOP!

Or a Ninja Turtle in leg warmers? OW OW!

14. Oh, then I want to be... um... Catwoman!

But man, exercising in a pleather catsuit is going to be extremely uncomfortable.

15. MeganHitachiin

yeah trust me wet tights equal major major issues .... i wore tights when i went to florida a couple months ago and then rain was making them feel goofy lol XD imagine sweaty tights

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I don't imagine the body odour resulting from sweating in a pleather suit would be all that welcoming either! :D :D

Maybe make some mega big muscles, paint yourself green, and go as the Hulk? But then again, if you're the Hulk and suddenly get massive muscles just by getting angry, you probably don't even need to go to the gym. Anger Management maaay be an option though.

Oh. Wait. Darkwing Duck! That duck has a cape! AND A SICK HAT! You can't go wrong with that combo.

This is shaping up to be the most obscure gym session of life! haha heart!

17. Oh, oh, idea!

We can all dress up as the Incredibles!

18. MeganHitachiin

obscure yes heart double yes

19. princess_shayna

I am totes down to being a ninja turtle!!!!

20. princess_shayna

The Incredibles would be sweeeet!