Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I would love to work food and beverage :D

2. Nice! My first choice is Merch, but if that's not available I'm totally good with F&B as well. ;D

3. loliver

loliver New Member

Merchandising. Eventually after the program I'd like to go back to school for Fashion Merchandising, then marketing and some how build and empire muahaha. kidding.

sorry for the randomness...last half hour of work is such a bore!

4. Randomness is totally allowed! :D

5. MeganHitachiin

It's good to see somne variety as to what everyone is applying for I have seen some of both I was worried everyone would be like applying for the same thing .... and its fabulous that you are going into fashion merch this disney merch will definitely help you out there XD

and randomness is also welcome it gives me something to read :D

6. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I have my heart set on F&B to get into the restaurant :)

7. MeganHitachiin

I hear you there Le Cellier must be bloody brilliant eh! :eek:

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Way to plug our blog/vlog site there Shayna, lovin' it - I'll have to do the same! lol

Le Cellier has the best food of liiiiiiiiiiife *drool*

Plus where else can you say "and tonight you will be enjoying your meal in the Prince Edward Island section of our restaurant" hehe

9. I've never actually been. :( But I bet it's amazing!

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Something to look forward to then! ;)

Actually, a whole looooooooong list of things to look forward to!

11. MeganHitachiin

I have a feeling I will be eating there fairly often cause as a maritimer I am in love with pei potatoes :D

12. princess_shayna

The filet minion (or however you spell it!) is to die for good! And their unlimited breadsticks are delish! I love Le Cellier!

But really - all the food in Disney is to die for good! And there's so much variety!

13. Sounds like if I end up going I'll come back four hundred pounds... :p

14. princess_shayna

it's hard not to eat a lot down there! Everything's just sooooooo yummy! lol But we can all work out at the Commons gym so as not to gain any weight ;) ahaha!

15. That is a very good plan! ;D

16. MeganHitachiin

the gym shall be my best friend

17. princess_shayna

It's going to have to be my best friend - i'm not the HUGEST fan of the gym - but i'm gonna have to start! lol!

18. I think if we name the gym it'll be easier to have friendly feelings towards it.

... But I tend to name everything. My car is named Wilson! :)

19. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Don't forget they're housing CRP people at the new Patterson Court as well as The Commons, which means snazzy new gym by the pool!

It also means a Fireplace right by the pool! That's where I would be on chilly nights!

And or under one of the ping-pong tents by the pool getting my game face on grrrrrr :D Actually, I'm pretty sure I suck at ping pong, but I'd still be giving it a try and blame any misses on the wind (or some other excuse, I'm creative like that haha)!

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha loves it!

I've had a recent thing where I have named my purses. For example, one is named Pedro. When I can't find my purse, I run around asking where Pedro is! :D