Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. loliver

loliver New Member

haha I'm so glad I'm not the only one. mind you June was such a hectic month for me :\
    i had a friend do the June 2007-2008 season but they quit in April 2008.

EDIT: oh hi page starter! haha

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I think if you apply now for CRP they're looking to take you sometime early to mid 2010 - I want to go down early 2010 :)

3. loliver

loliver New Member

Which is exactly what i'm applying for (CRP). Anytime in 2010 would be perfect for me. As long as I get to go! and celebrate my 22nd birthday with my family haha.

4. princess_shayna

ok cool! I gotcha, is it a face-to-face interview? I just know on the yummy jobs site it told us they would consider us from July onwards and i've been working on a cover letter and stuff and getting it in today - I just dont want to be behind the loop!

5. loliver

loliver New Member

I wish I had a clue about the interview process. They just said they'll be "contacting you within the next 3 weeks".

6. That's what they said to me, too, in the email I got! I wonder if that means they'll be phoning us...?

7. princess_shayna

I think it means your phone interview I would assume :)

8. That's what I assumed too. :)

Hard to tell though, when they don't specify exactly. :p

9. princess_shayna

I think it'll be phone! Their face-to-face interviews are scheduled - you'll know when those are! They'll tell you specifically!

10. :)

I'm just happy that I got to this stage anyway... I thought my resume was terrible! But maybe I looked enthusiastic because I applied SO early... It was possibly back in February. :p Silly me.

Did you do a phone interview for ICP?

11. princess_shayna

yep! Everyone does I think for the most part! and then from that they decide who does face-to-face!

12. Nice. :D

I checked out your webpage, by the way. Pretty awesome!

13. princess_shayna

awee thanks :) it's still pretty new, but we're trying to get new stuff up whenever we can!!!

14. It's really nice. And you two met during ICP 2006?

15. princess_shayna

yeah :) and she was my roommate for the last month! we're both from Ontario but had to travel to Florida to meet! lol :D It's funny though cause we're so much alike! Now we're inseparable! You really meet amazing people down there honestly :)

16. Aww, that's so sweet! Is she applying for CRP too?

17. princess_shayna

you bet! us and a few other people we met in 2006! We've all stayed really good friends and i'm even dating someone I met down there! We all hung out in the same group! lol! Funny how it all works :)

we'll all have to meet up and hang out allll the time when we get down there finally!!!! ;D

18. That's so great! Sounds like the Canadian pavillion is going to be the place to be in 2010! :D

19. princess_shayna

woohoo! you bet! there wont be any place cooler to be ;D

20. What position do you want, by the way?

EDIT: This applies to everyone! I don't know if it's been discussed already, so if it has, just let me know. :)