Canadians for January 2010??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 2, 2009.

1. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I GOT THE JOBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jackattack

jackattack New Member

woot woot! congrats! when do you go down???

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

july 14th

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

oh my gosh such short notice! But thats so great!!!

Congrats :)

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i know hardly any time at all!! It's crazyness!!

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yay!!! Congratulations Kim!!!

That is so exciting! I'm super jealous right now! But if all goes well, we'll see you down there in the New Year!!! I don't need to tell you, but have tons of fun!

7. princess_shayna

exactly have TONS of fun!

What are you doing F&B? Merch? Ops?

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i am in f and b.

i'll do my best to have fun... might be hard though :p

i WILL see you guys in the New Year!!

9. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

So news from me in Germany! ::)

I get the invite for the f2f Interviews at 28.Oktober in Berlin! :) The Phoneinterview work well, get some Problems because my littel tattoo and the first time they dont want give me a furture with my application.

But i fight and wrote directly to Disney and now i am invite to the last step the f2f Interviews! I am so happy about that!

;D

But i am not sure what i want, F and b or merch! Sindce today i only think in want work in merch but at the moment im not sure! ;D I get a lot of Experience in Merch so i want work at Merch but at f and b i can earn more money! ::)

10. jackattack

jackattack New Member

where was this little tattoo that caused all these problems? I have a tat on my back but it'll be covered so I don't think I'll have any problems.

11. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

The Tattoo is on the right feed! These year Disney get new intros for Tattoos.

These are only allowed if you can take it unvisbile completly by Costume or by Makeup! All other to make it unvisible are not allowed! I can take it unvisbile via Makeup and need to send a photos with Makeup that they can saw that it is unvsibile completly! Only if Makeup! If you can take it unvisbile completly by Costume all is well!

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!

And it's July!!! So we can start applying!!! Yay!

13. Jenalya

Jenalya New Member

Wish all of you good luck for Application Process!

14. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Yay for Canada, my home and native land! :D

And yes, good luck everyone... hopefully meet you all down in Florida sometime :)

15. Cjama

Cjama New Member

I am applying today hopefully. Just trying to figure out what you do at KidCot so I can figure out the order of my preferences.

16. OldManCanuck

OldManCanuck New Member

I am applying. I started CRP in 2006 and left :( I was so dumb by leaving. Now I am a totally new person and wanna try again :)

17. princess_shayna

good luck to everyone! Post when you get a call!!!!

18. Hi everybody! New on here, but I thought I'd let everybody know that I applied too! Good luck to everybody else!

Kathleen

19. princess_shayna

Hi kathleen! I'm glad you've joined us on here!!

p.s. does anyone know approx how many of us they take at a time??

20. My friend Lisa said that the second time she did the interview, which would've been last year, I think, they were dual interviews. But the first time she did it (which I think was in 2004), she said they were one on one. It probably depends on how many people applied, I would think. Hope that helps, and thanks for the welcome! :)